Blown Speaker?

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Alright Everyone, Happy New Year and all that.

My problem is when i was on my way back from college today i noticed theres a bit of distortion in the one of the speakers in the parcel shelf....there aren't 6x9's...there round...cant remember the dimensions:laugh:
But anyway not being much of an electronics boy, does anyone think the speaker is blown or maybe it needs new wires. This has only just happened today...theyve been perfect since i bought then. Cheers for any help:blues:

Stani1029

Club Member
if you wanted to know if its the wiring then swap both the speakers round, if the problem is still on the same side its the wiring if it changes its the speaker ;) would have been easier texting me as its just us dundee boys that seem interested LOL

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
As it always seems to be mate...its cool....we have the top micras up here anyway. Well im off all week so im gonna test some stuff out. I think it could be the wires...i sorta snapped off the wiring connector bit when i was drunk....nice!......Mikey....your a legend;)

Shero

Ex. Club Member
if you only bought them a while ago get replacements or steal big mikeys :p. but check the cone and the rubber round it. does it sound like its fartin ro like rubbin? im guessin the cone could be torn a wee bit or some thing. doubt its ur wires tho man. :D

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Yeah its only faint just now but like when someone sings....i listen to alot of kasabian....the voice is distorted sort of like farting. I remember when my corsa speakers blew, you couldnt hear the music atall....constant farting.....or at least i think that was the speakers;)

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Sorted!!....Pay day friday....i might go all out and make my car ultra bass. LETS GET THIS MEET SORTED AGAIN!!

OP
OP
RedRocket1

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
HOLY ####!!!.....That first one nearly blew my laptop up haha. Well im up for a meet before i have enough money to buy Stani's almera....5 doors are the future.

Shero

Ex. Club Member
huh the meras 3 door? u buyin it. cool man , its a nice lookin car like. well as long as its no a sunday im up for it. ill be up your way any way sumtime soon, gettin the td04 manifold off him so mite kik about n see the dundee crew if your all about. :D lol