Blood boiling

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Out to my car this morning to find someone has bashed in to the rear quater.
Its only neighbours who park near by.
I hope the person I think it is has the decency to pop in this evening and have the danglies to own up.
Accidents happen - its a fact of life which I can live with but spineless acts I cannot.
If they own up all good. If they dont then I wont be best pleased.
Thankfully its mostly rubber/plastic that I have now managed to get out with a small amount of paintloss around the wheel arch and a few light scratches.
It could have been a lot worse but as I say I dont let things go unless people acknowledge their accidents.

That's pretty harsh man, hope you find out who did it. It's people like this that really do make you angry, not owning up to their accidents grr

Sadley with the k12 ive noticed the rear quater panels are paper thin and takes very little to dent them, well on my 2 door any way.

That sucks hope they do own up I know how it feels, about month ago my rear left arch has been smashed into, I parked other half of car park and no cars next to me in sight bar a few 10 spaces away in the area came back hour later and nice dent n few scratches and car park was empty when came back to her and I know it wasn't done before I parked up cause only debumpstripped that morning, not majorly noticeable but still annoying,

Really this things make feel people bad, but more important is that your are right, are material things steel and plastic can be repaired, in my country the thing is worst cars are robbery full and scape to Bolivia a country that you can inscript legal a car without a invoice all authorized by president Evo Morales and they pay the vehicle with drugs.

Well no visit to acknowledge so things will have to be sorted in otherways.
Thankfully it was only the plastic bumbper that took the hit so it flexed. Most of it polished out, touch up kit ordered.

No, after a lots of mucking about I have cleaned it back and there are just a few scratches, plus some paint which creased but stayed on (now off after i have cleaned it up). It was a rubber/plastic overrider on his bumper which on his is all very shiney now (the other side is mat,like new).

so he is hiding the evidence? i find it hard to believe people can act in such a way... and they then wonder why insurance goes up so damn high!

Easiest way to check for an alarm is check for sensors either in the interior light or at the top of the a pillars or a bonnet sensor have retro fitted mine so will get you some pictures later on

Back