Bloke crimbo pressie help please

Hi,

I need some help buying a Crimbo pressie for my o/h. I want to get him something for the car (Skyline), but I don'y know what. I've a budget of about £150-200. I can't ask on any other car forums, as he goes on most of the same ones as me. :wasntme:

He already has Nismo carbon pillar garnishes and spoiler end caps, headlight eyebrows, uprated turbo, injectors, Apexi filter, HG, fuel pump, ECU, exhaust, FMIC, decat, coilovers and I got him a carbon engine cover for his birthday earlier this month.

He already has all the cheap stuff!:mad: Something Nismo would be cool, as would bits that make it prettier. Go faster bits are out of the question really, as then he'd have to pay for a remap.

Would I still get stuff in time for Christmas if I ordered from Japan?

No reason why parts wouldnt get here in time, just depends what it is. My strut brace took a week to get here, but that was in stock etc etc, so really depends on the item and the company.

I cant really give you any ideas though, but maybe you should ask him what plans he has for his car and get him something from what he says, rather than spending quite alot on something thats no good to him!

Rallybunny, y not just go into a Nismo website and type in Skyline. It'll no doubt bring up all the available stuff, and that way u can flick thru easily - got that, too expensive, in his dreams!!!! lol :) Good luck!!

Well I've ordered him a Hyper Revs book and a radiator cooling plate off Nengun, that he's looked at before.....let's hope it arrives from Japland before Christmas.

Back