Blaupunkt Hamburg MP57+Micra K12 (2006 model visia+)

Hello people...

I just received my new car; and the garage fitted my autoradio mostly correctly. By that I mean they did a fine job with the extra cables for my ipod and hard drive unit; hidden inside the box above the autoradio; the microphone on the dashboard hidden pretty well behind the wheel with no apparent cable... very neat job.

But... there's one issue; or I think I wouldnt need to post about it here right? :) The radio stays on "Telephone" muted mode as long as I'm not on reverse speed lol. Since I don't plan on running backwards most of the time; I'd like a solution :)

Looking at this page http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/iso.asp I notice the block A's first wire is for the "Mute"; and somehow there's a signal going through there when not in reverse speed that mutes the head unit.

ISO adapter necessary? On a June 2006 model? Or a bypass for the block A cable 1 ? Or last option; call the garage and yell at them that I don't want to drive in reverse and that they should put the driving wheel and pedals on the other side of the car? :glare:

I guess I'll need an adpater... but what do you think, anyone here had a similar experience with a recent micra model?

Fixed.

Well the garage initially did a few things wrong: 1) plugged the hu on the permanent circuit instead of ignition (still not fixed); 2) plugged way too many cables into the head unit... and now they forgot to plug the back speakers lol. I think I'll have to find a skilled audio installer if I want things done correctly. Or try to do it myself but I'm lazy and don't like to play with tools :p

So apparently Nissan Micras K12 from 2006 still need adapters according to Blaupunkt; they're not totally ISO... or Blaupunkt isnt. :( (need adapter #7607647093001 from Blaupunkt for it)