Black head lights for Micra K12

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
F.Y.I for lovers of black vehicle parts ;)
Found these from ebay Germany, don't know do they make ones for "wrong" side drive: http://www.ebay.de/itm/SCHEINWERFER...978651?hash=item58ec9f345b:g:T-EAAOSwopRYfg-O

s-l500.jpg

-Mika-

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mika The Finn

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
I might be wrong. But Micra's original ones are dark grey. Like I have in my Micra, not totally black?! Like these seem to be...?

-Other "old" timer at age of 50!- =0)

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
The black ones were standard fitting from 2005 on the SR1.6 and also The Sport+ models.......

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
In the UK they were fitted from 05 onward until the new shape sidelights ones were made from 08 on. I replaced my old fogged up chrome ones with the black bezel ones,which don't seem to suffer with the same fogging issue.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Micra Sports Club mobile app
Sadly they do Chris, one of mine (driver's side) was quite bad when I got the car ,
Before...........

Micra%20front%20shot%20A_zpscpruv5lt.jpg

but did polish back to near perfect........
Micra%20new%20indicators%20and%20grills_zpsh4wlj8ib.jpg

Last edited:
I bought my 160SR with the drivers headlight haven gone milky. Wonder why its always the drivers side that goes. I'm going to get it polished along with a few body repairs to get it looking new again.

Last edited:
Turns out it's inside that's gone milky, so a new one is on the way at £35 in postage and the screen wash and 12V socket caps for free from a scrap Micra DCI!

Last edited: