Black colour debadged and resprayed facelift bonnet/tailgate/front and back bumpers

I have for sale both front and rear bumpers as well as debadged bonnet and tailgate.

Serious interest only. I need these gone asap.

I don't have time to arrange postage, and frankly, I imagine it'd be pricey to do so, therefore buyer will need to collect.

I'm in East London. You can pay on pickup or via paypal.

Apologies for the pics. The parts are being kept at my friend's place, so I asked him to to take some pics.

Things to note:

- all parts have been resprayed professionally, even the fog light plastic inlets on the front bumper. All trim has been colour coded.
- bonnet and tailgate have been debadged, so nice and smooth look.
- tailgate is missing the backing plate, and the high brake light fell off as one of the fittings were loose. I'll be providing it and just needs to be refitted. I'd do it but just don't have any free time.

Pics:

H0uxlce.jpg

s5o75Iq.jpg

18AKOAu.jpg
uC7xK4q.jpg

V4LZH73.jpg

F2y1tMC.jpg

jStLxOU.jpg

UAGrkBP.jpg

PGzbFTa.jpg

There are no scratches, maybe just some dust from sitting around. The pics really don't do them justice.

Price:

Front bumper = £30
Back bumper = £30
Bonnet = £50
Tailgate = £50

OP
OP
ivawart
If I had any free time, or a large enough vehicle, I'd offer to drive them up to you (at fuel cost)...

I can look up a courier on eBay, if you want.

Just an option.

OP
OP
ivawart
I'll see what I can do about getting better pics, and will look into postage costs if you give me a destination postcode to get a quote.

OP
OP
ivawart
Bump

Rear bumper now sold.

Boot may be taken by evofrenzy, but provisionally is still available if anyone else wants it.

Rest still for sale.