Black 1.3 Super S K11 For Sale L Reg - Limited Edition!

How Much Would You Pay For It

• Upto £200.oo

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Upto £300.oo

• Upto £400.oo

• Upto £500.oo

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Upto £600.oo

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Upto £700.oo

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • £700.oo Plus

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Hello Ladies and Gents,

My Boss has a Nissan Micra for sale, it's his wifes car but she's now got a Peugeot 106 1.6, why I do not know, lol.

Details:

Super S 1.3 litre 16v
L Reg
14" TSW Alloys
Limited Edition
Taxed till December 2008
MOT till December 2008
New Exhaust System in April
New Battery October 2007
Parcel Sheft with Speakers Not Pictured
Front Driving Lamps
Sun Roof
109640 miles
Back Windows Open

Potentials:

Possible Mini Disc Player
Possible Philips TriSonic Alarm System AE needs to find the keyfob for it.

If your not interested in buying please do the poll which you think it's you'd prepare to buy it for.

Attachments

• Engine Bay.jpg
    Engine Bay.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 605
  • Philips Alarm.jpg
    Philips Alarm.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 554
  • PA140012.JPG
    PA140012.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 667
  • PA140013.JPG
    PA140013.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 701
  • PA140014.JPG
    PA140014.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 692
  • PA140015.JPG
    PA140015.JPG
    246.6 KB · Views: 641
  • PA140016.JPG
    PA140016.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 522
  • PA140018.JPG
    PA140018.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 493
  • PA140020.JPG
    PA140020.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 528
Not Bad MM, especially on how it looks now...

So far 46% would pay upto £500 for it, already have a potential buyer at work offering £350 for it, I'll get his arm twisted to join MSC, lol.

Who said £700+? Hooded do you want it as yours is knacked, lol. I'm sure this would be right up your street.

The 1.6 106 will be quicker lol, as french as it is. Theres a bolt/nut missing on the manifold. Thought the super s had spoiler as standard?

If i were selling it i wouldnt want to settle for less than £400

I was told it was a Super S, not sure what makes it limited edition, But it came with Green brake drums and calipers, a green line down the side bump strips and 16 valve in green as standard. I'll send him a text tonight to ask if he can bring in the DVLA cert for more info.

It's weird mind.. there's a few oddities..

The dials look diff. slightly.. and the steering wheel.

Also, windy windows and no rear spoiler? They were standard on the Super S.

And the trim is different to what mine was too, the door cards and seats..confusing!

New Information, when his Wife got the car there was rust around the boot lock, they had a new boot put on 3 years ago. The boot must be off a facelift as the rear wiper is the same as mine.

worth more than that pjg, especially as its black.

one went on ebay black, on 86k odd for about £750, was rough as #### aswell!

it didnt sell, ran out of mot then found out sills were nackered, final price was just for scrap ol scone,seems to be the story of most micras lives:glance:

yer it did! i went and viewed it with frank, the sills were okay but the body work was cak! it sold on ebay then came back on about a month later.

Mike, what I'll do I get me Boss to bring the Micra in on Friday and I'll bring in my ramps so if you want any more pics let us know and I'll inform him that there's an offer.

I'll tell ya if I had the money I would buy it, it's very tempting. Click on my blog and how much do you think my car is worth? Proberly 150 quid, lol.

Interior is same as my car, though mine is just S 97, not super S. all the dials, steering wheel all look normal to me!

I paid £400 for my car, and the body work is nowhere near as good as this, this is mint compared to mine! I'd deffo say £500+ for one of this quality. I viewed a Silver Micra, allbeit not super s M and the panels were rusted and the guy wanted £800 for it.. he sold for 750 I think. So yeah, this should go for a fair bit.

You're talking near enough £600-700 for this, as it's a rare black Super S.

If it had the original tailgate (or even a spoiler) it would be great.

What is the deal with the interior though? Windy windows..slightly different dash, odd steering wheel and the colour of the trim.. are you sure it's a Super S and not just an S..?

PS. What the shizzle is up with the rear wiper? Does that clean the boot when they turn it on or something? Mine done a similar thing and just dropped off one day.. cheap de-wiper job :O :p

I will be adjusting the rear wiper if he brings it in on Friday, it just hasn't been put on right.

It would be great with a spoiler I know...

Even without a spoiler it definately has potential. If every member put 40p into my Paypal account I could buy it, lol.

You're talking near enough £600-700 for this, as it's a rare black Super S.

If it had the original tailgate (or even a spoiler) it would be great.

What is the deal with the interior though? Windy windows..slightly different dash, odd steering wheel and the colour of the trim.. are you sure it's a Super S and not just an S..?

PS. What the shizzle is up with the rear wiper? Does that clean the boot when they turn it on or something? Mine done a similar thing and just dropped off one day.. cheap de-wiper job :O :p

not all super s's have leccy windows it was only an optional extra.

and that is a standard super s steering wheel!

ive seen very bobby basic super esses before, just depended on what spec the first owner wanted i guess, some didnt even come with alloys!!!!!!!!!!!madneess

pjg - if it dont need much for mot ile be interested,if it needs stuff then ile just leave it mate,let me know, ile take a look at your car now lol

hey y'all, I own a Super S Black 1994. And i can say the seats are an exact match to mine, they hug the body more then the SR one i had before. But i cannot explain the window wipers in the doors?!?! i have electric. The steering wheel for the car is exactly like mine but not as discoloured as the one in the picture.

Another thing i dont get it the green strips on it, I certainly did or do not have that on my 1994 Black Super S, Super S's have only one horn aswell and didnt have any other colour coding brake lines etc but as other members say i do have a spoiler and it is standard. Not many Black Super S's are they! I didnt know they were this rare. and plus i spent £325 for mine with a year MOT Plus i had to drive from Birmingham to Newcastle to get it, with really badly rotten sills all the way home. those were the days! :grinning:

Thought id give you all more info on my Super S to compare

ive seen very bobby basic super esses before, just depended on what spec the first owner wanted i guess, some didnt even come with alloys!!!!!!!!!!!madneess

pjg - if it dont need much for mot ile be interested,if it needs stuff then ile just leave it mate,let me know, ile take a look at your car now lol

mine had an airbag and electric windows.... thats it, rear drums, steel wheels etc, it was crappy. tis ok now though..:love::love:

and black and white ar ethe only ways to go

Back