Bits for sale - K11 Foglights, Alloys and Tires, Sportex BackBox, Parcel Shelf, Induction Kit...

Hello all,

I am looking to break up my project which got going and then stopped due to (over) work!

The goods can be collected from me directly here in Birmingham, I canmeet you near me or if postage is paid, I will gladly post to you.
You can view pics here....

https://imgur.com/a/1hSdz

Anyway, on to the goodies:

**Genuine Nissan Micra Foglights**
These have NEVER been installed, mounted or messed with. I paid over £120 from the STEALERSHIP a while back with the plan of hooking them up. Sadly, never got round to it. You will get the foglights, wiring, cables and mounts and the original box. I can post these, but it will only be via Special Delivery (cover us both).
Price: £60 ono

**Alloy wheels in Black with Michellin Tires**
These have had a Black spray job, but it isn’t the world’s greatest finish. From a distance they look great. Up close, you can see the slight imperfections. The tires are in excellent condition and have at least 5mm on each tire. They are in ready to be driven on and just need fitting to you car. They are 14 Inch Wheels and the tire sizes are 175/65 R14.
Price £130 ono

** Sportex BackBox**
This has NEVER been used and was trial fitted before I took it back off. It has hung under the car, and never seen a day’s action. It cost me £145 when I purchased it last year. I will also throw in the centre pipe and down pipe which have been sprayed in Black rust proof paint for free, if these are collected.
Price £80 ono

**K11 Parcel Shelf**
This is in excellent working condition. It has both hooks intact and with NO damage. The cable clips in perfectly and the speakers produce excellent clear sound.
Price £30 ono

**Induction Kit**
This was given to me by my brother who managed to acquire it from another done up Micra. It fits a treat and makes a lovely gushing sound when installed. it has everything needed including appropriate jubilee clips etc.
Price £60 ono

I am open to offers on everything, and if someone wants the lot, I am sure we can come to an agreement.
As mentioned before, collection is preferred with cash or I can deliver with an agreed cost. I am also happy to post, but this is ONLY via SPECIAL DELIVERY to registered members (PayPal payment).
You can text me directly on 0779 264 9390. Happy to share additional pictures if needed.

Any questions, please ask,

Last edited:
OP
OP
T
*****UPDATE*****

The following have been sold:

FOGLIGHTS

INDUCTION KIT

SPORTEX EXHAUST

These are **STILL** available:

PARCEL SHELF (£30 excellent condition with speakers working fine)

ALLOYS (£120 with excellent Michelling Tires)

I alos have a set of 15inch Dezent alloys with tires (minimal life left in them) but I'll take £70 for those.

OP
OP
T
I'll be honest mate, I have no idea!! But I can happily send you some pics....
They fit nicely and DONT rub the arches etc in anyway.

OP
OP
T
BUMP Again.
Please someone take these bits off my hands otherwise the whole car is going to scrap heaven...unless osmeone wants ot give me summat for it. 2 keys, full service history and every MOT from new...

OP
OP
T
Hi, I'm In Birmingham, B9 area. Car is SORN and parked up in a very secure place. Car has bits and pieces taken off etc but most, if not all, are there. But as I have said before, please feel free to make an offer and take it off my hands.