Birmingham Meet-Sunday 20th of January *Star City*

If I come I aint bringing my gf, Brum's not far enough away as it is!! :rolleyes:
I'm fetching mine from york for the occasion and i think vitsjoe was gonna bring his, ash did last time too. Mind you i live 200 miles from mine so i dont need to escape i just get to go home :p

"helpsey" - JOSEPH HALE! It's Helpsy! No second "e" :p
But anyway, I'm being dragged along by James again :'( :p Only on the condition I can play Wurzel songs through his subs ;) Ohh arrr me luvver!
This time round I have a new camera setup so expect higher quality images and all that jazz. I mentioned this to James the other day, what I would like to offer you guys and gals are personalised photos as well as the normal shots I'll be taking - so a new profile picture of you and your Micra or anything else you can think of, whether it be a bog standard photo or edited with text and other do-dahs! Feel free to either grab me either on the day or drop me a message before hand and I'll sort you out :) I don't bite if you ask nicely :p
See you all on Sunday me luvvers!

"helpsey" - JOSEPH HALE! It's Helpsy! No second "e" :p
But anyway, I'm being dragged along by James again :'( :p Only on the condition I can play Wurzel songs through his subs ;) Ohh arrr me luvver!
This time round I have a new camera setup so expect higher quality images and all that jazz. I mentioned this to James the other day, what I would like to offer you guys and gals are personalised photos as well as the normal shots I'll be taking - so a new profile picture of you and your Micra or anything else you can think of, whether it be a bog standard photo or edited with text and other do-dahs! Feel free to either grab me either on the day or drop me a message before hand and I'll sort you out :) I don't bite if you ask nicely :p
See you all on Sunday me luvvers!
Sounds like a plan mate :) could do with a few good shots of nigel... maybe avoiding the missing laquer :p engine bay should look a bit prettier than standard this time!

Oh and Motty's got a brand new combine 'arvester! And 'e's named it "suzie"

I'll make sure I cover as much as I can of everyone's car (Y) Including the missing laquer ;) Nemo better be coming... Going to be fun seeing that we've got more than last time! haha.
Ooooh, is e bringin the gurl?
**IMPORTANT** - Forgot to say this in the first place :p If anyone does NOT want their face to be shown in any photos then please say, I'll happily blank faces out :) You ugly bunch of rotters ;) Number plates are blanked by default.

I'll make sure I cover as much as I can of everyone's car (Y) Including the missing laquer ;) Nemo better be coming... Going to be fun seeing that we've got more than last time! haha.
Ooooh, is e bringin the gurl?
**IMPORTANT** - Forgot to say this in the first place :p If anyone does NOT want their face to be shown in any photos then please say, I'll happily blank faces out :) You ugly bunch of rotters ;) Number plates are blanked by default.

Yep nemo is coming along :p complete with his handler haha

And yeah from what i ears bout it e's got er all lowww and shturff tew!

That's right propur lush then! Just as long as me drive is on time then I'll be there right en propur. Eye remembur last tyme Nemoses handlur said she'd do bikini modullin this tyme?

Oh God... What have I started!

That's right propur lush then! Just as long as me drive is on time then I'll be there right en propur. Eye remembur last tyme Nemoses handlur said she'd do bikini modullin this tyme?

Oh God... What have I started!

She's still claiming its too cold... I can always fill in if you're desperate :p hahaha

Hi guys, hope your all well! Im new to this site and forum, i will hopefully be there tomorrow too as long as i finish work on time. So hope to see you all there with your modded out micras lol