Birmigham meet 24--25th November 2012 All welcome big n small

Hey guys, I just want to know if anyone can come to birmingham meet. Cos there are a lot of members in birmingham area or close by...

My aim is to go there ( see above)

At least I want more people to come and good location.

Anyone? Who is down for this meet? Comments......

OP
OP
J
Not sure yet. I need one of brum member who can arrange good location for us. It depends on number of people coming and their free time on these days (24th or 25th)

Sounds good Iam only in Wolverhampton down the road from brum depending on what kind of day or event u have planned there is lots to do star city a good place to meet ill look at dates to see what work I got on :)

star city comes to mind as does the go kart track frank works at. 25th would be good for me as im not at work sundays and as a midlands rep close to birmingham i would like to attend and try and get regular meets going. ive asked frank about the go kart track

OP
OP
J
star city comes to mind as does the go kart track frank works at. 25th would be good for me as im not at work sundays and as a midlands rep close to birmingham i would like to attend and try and get regular meets going. ive asked frank about the go kart track

yea that will be good tho. more people want to come on this meet. will you be able to organize this meet? cos you are close to Birmingham. i am based in surrey but i would like to come on that day to see all Birmingham members or close by members

yea that will be good tho. more people want to come on this meet. will you be able to organize this meet? cos you are close to Birmingham. i am based in surrey but i would like to come on that day to see all Birmingham members or close by members

i will wait to hear back off frank and i will get something up tomorrow

hi guys jk9194 has asked me to organise this meet for him and after speaking to frank and looking at your thoughts on star city i have decided to go with star city as our venue directions can be found here http://starcitycentre.co.uk/about-starcity/how-to-find-us info of whats there can also be found on their site just use the tabs on that page. what time is good for you guys? This is for sun 25th 1.30ish in the afternoon. if you are going add your name to the list below also if you can pm me your names and mobile numbers

so far the list of members going is as follows

1) ashley sw,aka ash
2)jk9194
3)dougyledds
4)jamesking56
5)karlj

Its sun the 25th its day time sorry for confusion was typing it up in a hurry before work I will edit my post when I finish work I'm not sure if franks coming as he has work I will send him a pm unless he sees this first

OP
OP
J
I feel uncertain about this. It's too early for me though. I am in Surrey area so it will take me about 2hr and 30mins to drive up there. Still if I found parts then I will defo come there

So has it changed to 1:30?

Also, is it OK if I bring a non-member friend to take pictures for his photography portfolio? He will blank number plates.