biggest Mp3 collection in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, so close...21.7 gb!

Attachments

• music collection.JPG
    music collection.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 305
You'll be impressed? Well then, I have 64GB on my main computer, and another 40GB on the server/media streamer.

And I can STILL never find anything I fancy listening to :(

lol always the problem. I would get more, but my anime takes up stupid amounts of space. Think ill get 2 250GB drives at some point, then juts go crazy :d

then again, its not the size of the files all together, if your running stupid high quality its bound to be big :eek:. I thinkthe total length of the tracks is the best way for comparison. When i can be arsed, all my tracks are going into ogg vorbis, save some space :)

i get my music however i want to :)

and mcfly because i quite like to chill to them sometimes :)

wel currently i am on 36gb n it is only 1 genre of music, all metal. no films. no shows. nothing else jus metal so i am happy with my moderater 36gb-lol

pepper

Got 32.7gb over 1828 songs, mostly trance, hard trance & live sets with some other music thrown in for good measure.

wow thats one of pale of music i bet you dont even listen to half of them! just feel like collecting huh?!

i have all my songs on the playlist set to random. Just listen too whatever comes on.

paddymarsden said:
lol and james has a certain illegal website on the boot of his SR lol good goin
As we established at JAE, it's just for research purposes ;)

Attachments

• DSC00102.JPG
    DSC00102.JPG
    481.7 KB · Views: 241
were you drunk when you had this conversation? it sounds like alcoholic patter.. research my beehind

Check this out then guys/gals. I've got 2 iTunes Librarys, coz one HDD is full. Second library is growing everyday.

Library 1

Library 2

Total:

Songs: 14887

Gigs: 123.19 (I like my music at very high quality)

I bet 99% of this is all illegal downloads too.. :p

wilsonian said:
What bit rate are they?!?!

Most of the songs are about 8 minutes long, mostly 128 or 192KB/S. I also have plenty of live sets, maybe around 200+ which go between 30 mins to 4 hours + in length.

Mines about 80% legal. Most of the illegal ones were downloaded in the good old Napster days. I've saved loads of shelf(s) space after putting the cd's in the loft :). I've got all the number ones too. I actually brought the cd's after a hard hunt. Amazon was handy.

Retepetsir said:
And when you have hundreds (like I do).......arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I do alot, I have a 10 disk cd changer for my pc, load them up, set up a batch, make a cuppa, come back change start again.... Its not too difficult, especialy when you get the cd names etc from the internet automaticaly.

:)

hmmm considering this topic is talking about ileagal items shouldn't it be locked? After all talk about drugs or street racing gets locked....

mines up to 47gb now but ive been collecting them for.. jesus 9 years now lol im getting old! infact i remeber when i first found out about mp3 i thought it was a hoax lol! ahh back in the days winamp v1 he he

wilsonian said:
hmmm considering this topic is talking about ileagal items shouldn't it be locked? After all talk about drugs or street racing gets locked....

Were not giving specifics, and copying your CD's to MP3 is not illegal.

But its up to the MODS, But i think we should stop talking about where we get them from, and just go back to waht we have.

Igloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back