Best insurance company

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here about my car.
I bought my first car back in Feb, a R-Reg Nissan Micra Vibe 1.0L and I have provisional insurance on it that I am paying for, (£450 for the year) fully comp.
Any information that I can have about the best insurance possible for when I pass my test (hopefully by the end of November).
I've tried to look at companies my friends are with, but they have black boxes and refuse to insure my car as it is 'too old'? And other companies have said £1300+
I'm 17, 18 in November, and hopefully will not have to pay that much as I'm not made of money:). Any information will be appreciated!

Thanks

Check price comparison sites. £1300 a year for your age range when you pass is a very good deal.
I'll double check when I pass, like I said they were usually no added bonuses and third party only, hopefully my current insurer will cover me when I pass at a similar (or hopefully cheaper) rate!

The best insurance company is the no insurance company. ....because they lying only put the prices up zipper open to let the fly in

Back