Best Area For North Meet??

scrappy

Ex. Club Member
Seen as though ive been stupid enough to sign up for a meet that is in the past i may aswell just make a new one =]

But where would u guys wanna go?

Just let me know where you are and how far your willing to travel, ill try and get a good position worked out

LEEDS, just off M62 / M621, Junction 27, There's A Cinema, Restaurants such as Maccy D's, KFC, Bella, TGI, Currys/Comet lol. plenty of carparking space.

452148ef46f4ad3ca.jpg

452148ef46f4d15f2.jpg

Just an idea, or there's Escape but parking all together will be a bit harder.

Ayr :D down the shore loads of parking spaces and Hundreds of other boy racers plus it would #### them all off if they saw loads of micras haha :D

Hi Scrappy

We are usual split into 2 halfs when it comes northern meets. We have the North West crew which usually do meets near Manchester and the North Westers which usually do Sunderland/Middlesborough/Newcastle. And then occaisionally we do meets around Leeds/Bradford way where you get some people from both. Really depends on how far people are willing to travel. I'm one of the few who will travel more than 50 mile (and sometimes a lot more) for non-national meets.

I have to admit though attendance has been pretty poor of late. I am willing to organise a North West meet (as I'm usually the instigator of these things) for the end of the month if people want but can't promise a good turn out.

Easiest to start a list of people interested, their location and how far they are willing to travel and then go from there.

You could do a meet outside my house :D

Im up for leeds/manchester or anywhere within reason from Pontefract

The best thing is to make sure that it's on the M62 as it goes the majority from East to West Country. The last meet I went to was at Ferrybridge then off to X-Scapewhich I would be willing to do.

Sounds ok. But it's a long way for me (85 mile approx) and expensive with a 2.0 litre petrol but if I could get a few North Wester in a couple of car shares then might consider Ferrybridge but couldn't really justify going any further. But given our poor turn out for these things I couldn't guarentee anything.

Ferrybridge is probably best for a North Meet about the middle for most of us.

We've tried to organise meets near Carlise and the borders with no luck several times over the years.

FerryBridge is looking to be the best bet for everyone I reckon, next phase will have to be a date, anytime after the 19th (only because I get paid then, lol).

Well all sound gd then
But i guess im a north wester =]

I live in sunderland and could travel around 50 mile but not too much more tbh

How about i see if i can get a list sorted for north-east (wester)
And Eltaylor can get one sorted for north-west??

Sound ok to everyone??

Well all sound gd then
But i guess im a north wester =]

I live in sunderland and could travel around 50 mile but not too much more tbh

How about i see if i can get a list sorted for north-east (wester)
And Eltaylor can get one sorted for north-west??

Sound ok to everyone??

I'm up for either. I actually work in sunderland (live in easington) miss typed in post as usual meant to say north easters. I think we go for ferrybridge the xscape if enough of us North Easties are happy to travel that far so we can have a larger meet.

25th/26th is going to be the next best date for me as don't get paid til 24th this month. I could start a list going a if you like I'm usually good at rallying the troops.

El, do you still have your Micra or do you have a Civic now?

No micra has gone, just got the Civic now, Although there was a post somehwere saying someone thinks they seen my old micra down norfolk way. I miss it :( now but enjoy the Civic more lol.

Back