DSCF0020-1.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
im still in 2 minds tbh, thats why i havent fittld the headlights yet, plus i did it to spare parts so i still have the origionals. but what im going to do is fit them next week and see how they look all on together then decide whether to keep them or bin them.

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
mmmm. Its the sort of thing that I could see looking good on a black car, like mine :p But i'm not sure... its ok, good work!

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
the wheels are in me workshop till spring, well after bad weather anyways, althougth i now have rubber on them so could be put on any time i wanted.

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
not liking it to be totally honest

may be able to get away with it on a black car or to go black like the almera does!

but nice to see you experimenting :)

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
ermmm it looks ok i think, not great though! Try taking a pic further away, and possibly one tonight with lights on? Could look cool then, with a red glow :upside:

ad4m1

Ex. Club Member
good mod wrong colour car :( agreed on looking good on a black car only makes them looks liek round lights on a square car :(

i say do it with eitehr matt or metallic black on both, giving it a moodier look? MAYBE even tint the bottom of the lense with taillight tint so it doesn't stop reflecting but makes the whole inner lense appear smoked too? I did this on my volvo 940 and it look alright (obviously could've been better but i didn't care :)) and i was never pulled for it either. I did have brighter bulbs, the xenon-effect halogen bulbs you get!

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
and again, i should really find summat better to do shouldnt i?
DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

before anyone spots the obvious i know that it is broken lol

p.s. i know theres no reverse light but: you dont need one to pass the mot and im going to ut one in the rear bumper where the red blank is.

robbluek10

Ex. Club Member
hi superls silly one here is that just paint u have used on the lights as u have got me thinking of painting mine lol and would thay need laquer on them if used on the road

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i like them ;) coding inside of spot lights wouldnt go a miss. i think with your white steels it will look awsome! lol i dont really understand that black stripe down the side of the car...presumme its standard?

OP
OP
superls

superls

K10 Tuner
yes it is paint, ordinary paint. yet the line is standard and will be removed as soon as i get some new wings, (cant at the min as ive painted the front wings up to the line and if i remove it it will look silly). and yes i will more than likely code the spots

To whomever has the silver car, do the black light trick, black lights and silver cars go together well =D Hence why my Rover ZR projects getting full black lighting (Black angel eyes, black LED side repeaters, or possibly moving to mirror, Black lexus LED Lights (not the techno ones, like the normal Lexus ones just with LEDs) and black fogs) along with some custom made black tribal graphics and some much needed de-bump-stripping and possible de-side repeatering. And maybe delocking.