Bee*r rev limiter/launch control

Nah mate, got 4-2-1headers then 2in fully system with straight through muffler. So 0 gain an 2500rpm. Do you hold it flat on the acc pedal or just rev it till it hits limiter then drop off an keep doing it or just hold it on

After doing some extensive research on them, i was under the impression that they retarded the timing causing the engine to **** up

Yeah it is correct. But I have a cg conversion in my k10 so maybe it something to do with my conversion loom.

I tried my old bee r on it a few years ago and melted it messing about lol.
I kinda got it too work back then, but didn't have rev limiter delete mod :/

Last edited:
Is it not dependant on seeing that little hole to know what rpm you're at? Otherwise it has no clue?
Wild guess as haven't touched one

Is it not dependant on seeing that little hole to know what rpm you're at? Otherwise it has no clue?
Wild guess as haven't touched one
yes mine had a false reading when i joined the square and cyl#1 slot iirc, the tacho was saying 7k, but the kart tacho (with its ariel on the ht lead) was saying 8k, or whatever

Ill try removing the tape inside my dizzy and try again. :)

My only issue with that is that ill have a 7k rev limit :/

And then ill need an aftermarket ecu.

I may as well fit the itbs and megasquirt and then sell the beeR The megasquirt has a limiter and launch control anyway :)

Unless there is an easy way of upping the stock rev limit in the ecu??? People that remap stock ecus are too expensive and heard bad press in the past on one of the stock ecu people

7k rev limit is fine, no point in pushing the engine over the redline as its not gonna make a massive amount more power anyway.

CG peak power is at 5600rpm anyway isn't it?

Someone help me out please. Trying to fit bee r to my mates 2002 micra. On the ecu plug there's no cable where we are meant to be splicing into.

Hey,
Last night I installed my bee-r with that diagram, but it didnt work.
It gets power (the light goes on when it reaches the RPM), but doesnt cut ignition, keeps rising rpm...
is the diagram correct?
1-Green; 2-Yellow; 47-Red; 48-Black
Thx

Back