Beckhams off to america!

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
he old and washed up now, american football is way more relaxed than the europe he can retire in peace over there, he will look so good playing with the quality of play they have.

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
bet the decision was made by posh herself as she wants to mingle with the A-list celebrities over there like she is something special. kekeke

Spice girls.........hahahahahahaa:sick:

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
there goes the rumour of us (sunderland) getting him then, IMO, he's over-ratted now, he's 30 - odd, mah let him go, probs retire in a couple seasons anyways!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
well 5 if he's signed a 5 year contract.

Contracts dont mean much in football these days. If he wanted to switch, the new team could easily buy the contract out, and im sure he could buy himself out of his contract if he wanted to retire early.

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
he's gettin paid $1,000,000 yes one MILLION! a WEEK! this is what totally spoils football now, the amount of money involed, its just stupid!

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
yea i read it on the newspaper this morning, he will be earning a staggering 80p a SECOND! this includes everything such as wages and sponsorship money etc. roughly about £3k a hour!

imagine earning thousands just by going for a poo! lol :love:

i am ashamed of my hourly rate!! :ghostface

Ems

Ex. Club Member
God i hate this bloke. He's butt ugly and 'used' to b good at football. He lost us the world cup remember, never forgive him!!!

lauras_micra

Ex. Club Member
i agree with ems he is good at football and that is it posh runs his life and tells him how to dress can he actually spell his own name!! I think he should just give up now!!!

Raceworx

IM BRINGING SEXY BACK
this is why i despise football 128mill on one prancing bloke who can hit a ball with his foot.. how many starving underprivelidged kids would that help or how many hospitals could that help with beds and equipment??

if football was more like it was when it started a few blokes who like to play doing it cos they enjoy it they go down have a game then a few pints with the fans.. and they dont get paid they do it for the fun...crowds get paid a tiny fee to pay for the ground then thats cool i dont even like big motorsports anymore il watch it cos its intresting but if it was canceled then it wouldnt bother me.. im more intrested in grass roots racing family teams who work hard to pay for there hobby and doing it because they love it..

E

entirelyconfused

Yeah maybe he is a bit of a Do not evade the swear filters!, but is anyone going to turn down half a million pounds a week?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
i am ashamed of my hourly rate!! :ghostface

i couldnt agree more! ive just got my old forklift truck job back workin in sync shifts with NMUK, (7.00am-3.18pm)(4.20pm-12.53am) n i get all of £5.50 per hour! hes getting $3k, its ridiculess!!! :mad:

Yeah maybe he is a bit of a edited, but is anyone going to turn down half a million pounds a week?

no but rememer, he is getting that to kick a ball about which yes is a job, but what we are saying is that money involed in football aswell as other sports as raceworx said is unreal and stupid and could infact should be better spent!