Beastly Blaupunkt Casablanca

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey all, bought this super blaupunkt cd player of a mate the other day as my kenwood was malfunctioning like a t*** and I couldnt find the warranty. Of course Sod's law occurs when im removing the kenwood and find that the plug on the adapter does'nt clip properly ney more, so new adapter it was and now the kenwood's running like a beaut again. Of course now I have a spare CD player that i'd rather not be lying around loosing value. The links to the specs are below. It was £200 when new, of course being that it's second hand im not looking for no where near that price, just looking to get around the region of what I paid for it. In short it has a USB adapter, SD card reader and flip down CD thingi + colour changing screen, comes with all the original packaging and booklets, it also has a multi-port plug on the back so I dont think it needs an adapter (but dont quote me on that). All sensible offers are considered, thanks for looking.

---------

http://www.blaupunkt.com/uk/7646580310_main.asp

Attachments

• Photo0066.jpg
    Photo0066.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • Photo0063.jpg
    Photo0063.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 204
ha well i suppose, only that I never fitted it in my car so technically its not been used by me at all. Ive only taken it out of the box to take a few pictures, and yes before you ask I do know it all works properly as I try'd it out in his car before he took it out.

I'll take it for £50 would need it posting to Portsmouth though.
Let me know and i can paypal the money or however you want.
Cheers
Steve

Back