BC Racing coilovers

As I’m soon getting a micra to work on and manage until i’m able to legally drive (I’m 14) I’m looking at mods. I searched up ‘K11 micra 2000 coilovers’ and BC Racing popped up. As a big BC Racing fan, my eyes lit up. Is it true that BC Racing coilovers fit a micra?

Cheers

Your dream might be cut short when you realise how much insurance is going to cost as a 17 year old in a modified car, even if it's a micra

The good news though is that you don't have to be 17 to learn how to drive/race as long as you learn on a track. I can't remember where on here I saw it but I'm pretty sure you can start from 14/15 and it's £30 for a full day of events if you've got your own car. If you're this into cars at 14 might be something you're interested in doing and then when you pass your road test just get something stock for the first year or two and take it easy. Not much point in having a fast car on the streets anyway it's a magnet for getting stopped and getting bullsh*t tickets and as soon as you start building points for speeding and all that jazz it's a slippery slope cos now you can't insure it any more and then you're tempted driving without insurance and then they start taking cars off you. It's hassle you don't need mate. Spend the money you have on the car and on going racing, not the courts lol.

Back