BBa remanufactured steering column warranty?

Hi all I bought a 2004 K12 which has an intermittent steering problem. Fearing it would get worse i decided to remove the column to find BBa reman stickers on it! So it has already had one column in its short (50,000 mile) life.
The main question is has anyone here ever had a warranty claim with BBa that has proved sucessful or otherwise?
I get the feeling they will fob me off and charge for a new one.

Thanks in advance

Tony

Ok ill answer my own question. The steering has worked ok for a year since I had the first fault and now its playing up almost every day. I called BBa reman and asked about the "lifetime " warranty and was told it is not transferable to new owners, (it states this in t&c's on theire website) so its not worth the pixels its written in. I feel if someone is going to stand by their product they should make it "life" not just for a passing pissed off owner who will probably buy a Toyota soon.
A bit ranty yes but with Nissan doing nothing and so called remanufacterers (sp) making good money off us I feel dissapointed in general. My tsi Scirocco on the other hand...... :)

Tony

Back