Battery cable rating

Hello,

Can anyone recommend the correct battery cable for a k11 re Amp rating? Also if the length of the cable has much of an impact?

Any help always appreciated :)

pollyp

Club Member
I used 50mm2 365amp copper welding/battery cable off ebay and crimped my own DIY copper terminals

dsc03570-jpg.33775

http://micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobiles-rebuild.35251/page-16#post-439222

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Lol not much of a problem. Bit sure if amp but it quite fat and I was told high quality. I have at least the the car and half on length. Most of its rolling around in the footwell. No issues at all.

pollyp

Club Member
Lol not much of a problem. Bit sure if amp but it quite fat and I was told high quality. I have at least the the car and half on length. Most of its rolling around in the footwell. No issues at all.

good for jump starting.
ur like the k11 breakdown support car with the tool/parts trailer & towbar, long jump cable, turbo towing.

SirChris

Educated Bodger
good for jump starting.
ur like the k11 breakdown support car with the tool/parts trailer & towbar, long jump cable, turbo towing.
Yeah I have been thinking that a lot... I get the feeling I should have been an off road boy lol. I am rigging the trailer up with shared power. Tool storage and welding up a tyre rack soon. Me and @Enuo have been discussing this on a d off for track days. We should have all the necessities and space for other peoples tyres and stuff which would be cool. If I built it properly then we would have a make shift tarpaulin tent. :D ahh the bit product of Micra's is awesome.

pollyp

Club Member
I'd luv to have some sort of a support trailer to store all my tools n tyres whilst on trackdays cos I worry bout em getting nicked.