bargain micra for sale 1.3

id like another micra, but ill doubt you`d want my pxy fiesta..lol

if only, would you pop down my chimley and leave me the keys..

Any service history?

think its sold on ebay now lol
nah buyer let me down

so its still for sale

plenty of mot certificates

not really any history make me an offer tho mate

not interested in part ex , i bought myself a glanza in the summer lol ;)
offers lads this is a good reliable car now with 12 months mot

Why doesn't he buy it then fit PAS? Seems stupid getting the seller to do it in advance

Mines an S reg without PAS, really not needed! i would hate to imagine it with PAS especially on the motorway, the car really is light enough to not need it

Why doesn't he buy it then fit PAS? Seems stupid getting the seller to do it in advance

When you sell a car, the seller would usually clean the car. Wouldn't fitting PAS be considered the same thing?

The guy has been trying to sell this car for ages, installing PAS will guarantee him a buyer.

I don't see a problem doing it..

When you sell a car, the seller would usually clean the car. Wouldn't fitting PAS be considered the same thing?

The guy has been trying to sell this car for ages, installing PAS will guarantee him a buyer.

I don't see a problem doing it..

Er, not quite...

The price reflects the spec, and for £750 I doubt Rich is going to spend hours fitting it :glare:

Well if he was to fit the PAS, obviously he'd have to increase the price.. PAS is becoming a big need these days.

Plus it'll make his car more sellable (is that a word?) :p

Power steering is for wusses :) my mum put up with it for 5 years :)

Jus kiddin, only difference is how much you need to actually turn the wheel.

Well if he was to fit the PAS, obviously he'd have to increase the price.. PAS is becoming a big need these days.

Plus it'll make his car more sellable (is that a word?) :p
the most ridiculous comment iv ever heard..... fit pas so i might get a seller

the price reflects the fact it has no pas

if i was to fit it and put the price up i would needs loads of parts and the time to do it.
i have enough knowledge and experience to do this but dont have the time or will . the car is what it is take it or leave it

Well, you know yourself everyone these days want PAS. Be it that they're lazy or just want it for piece of mind. I don't have PAS so I'm not too bothered, the Micra is incredibly easy to turn with no PAS. However, people want it.

Anyways dude, good luck on the sale.

Well, you know yourself everyone these days want PAS. Be it that they're lazy or just want it for piece of mind. I don't have PAS so I'm not too bothered, the Micra is incredibly easy to turn with no PAS. However, people want it.

Anyways dude, good luck on the sale.

i still dont agree

i wouldnt expect a 10 year old micra to have pas

any way the thread is clogged now. potentially sold anyway

cheers guys

Nice one Rich, now that you've sold the micra I hope we still find you posting now and again, keep us up to date with the Glanza?

i can tell you, he's only today after the sale of the micra gone and purchased some cool stuff for the glanza ;)

well done with the sale. still hope to see you at JAE though!

lmao at Jinata's comment tho. Fitting PAS is nothing like washing the car! your making it sound like a 2 minute job. Also, how can you say people only want cars with PAS when you don't even have it yourself

afaid not mate

the car sold today for 900 so im very pleased with that

the thread can be closed now ,, thanks rich

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Okay, I'm stupid.. I thought it came standard with that Micra!

I give you permission to shoot me. :doh:

Arnold: I know fitting PAS isn't easy.... I dont need to have something to be able to see that other people want it....

i will still be attending jae dont worry!!!

as a legend i will stick around whether u want me to or not lol. and will never be forgotten.

i will stick around as the new breed of micra owners will appreciate my in depth knowledge of micras, which is what i did when i first started out.
(all the old school members, quickdraw, sr micra boy-neil, danni, titch, gman,rik,robbo, chie) the list goes on.

the amount of good people i have met from this site(arnold, ems, ed, welly, kristian, ian-raceworx, mike, geordie gemz, amanda and ian and of course my extended family including shaun-vicky and the kids(swiper) squarpants,p11sr20,ratchetk11,fogs si and the fun memories are unbelievable. its what makes the MSC much more than a club for me.

i'll always be knocking about at shows so dont be shy i;ll now be the idiot dancing around with pablo on jap n crazy stand!

i'll get a blog of the glanza up soon so you can see all the tasty goodness going on in my new turbocharged world.

Attachments

• x_rich_x_28345656.jpg
    x_rich_x_28345656.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 246
  • x_rich_x_28345643.jpg
    x_rich_x_28345643.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 210
  • dsc00527zo0.jpg
    dsc00527zo0.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 248
i will stick around as the new breed of micra owners will appreciate my in depth knowledge of micras, which is what i did when i first started out.
(all the old school members, quickdraw, sr micra boy-neil, danni, titch, gman,rik,robbo, chie) the list goes on.

*ahem* :upside:

as a legend i will stick around whether u want me to or not lol. and will never be forgotten.

the amount of good people i have met from this site(arnold, ems, ed, welly, kristian, ian-raceworx, mike, geordie gemz, ****AMANDA and IAN**** and of course my extended family including shaun-vicky and the kids(swiper) squarpants,p11sr20,ratchetk11,fogs si and the fun memories are unbelievable. its what makes the MSC much more than a club for me.

i'll always be knocking about at shows so dont be shy i;ll now be the idiot dancing around with pablo on jap n crazy stand!

i'll get a blog of the glanza up soon so you can see all the tasty goodness going on in my new turbocharged world.

AHEM!!

Back