Bank Loans

RedRocket1

Club Member (Trial)
Basically in February i took out a £2000 loan to buy a civic and stuff but then that didnt happen so i ended up spending all the money. But anyway i think ive been blacklisted from my bank because i constantly dont have enough for the monthly payments...theres never been a case where its not been paid though, just went over my planned overdraft. But i plan on moving up the engine world as ive had 2 cars now, both 1.0, and will need to take out a loan.
Has anyone else been blacklisted from their bank and if so how did you get off it?(Y)(Y)

I think you should concentrate on paying of your current loan? Plus were in a recession can anyone get a loan these days?

Its paid off in february...thats when id be lookin to upgrade. Plus i didnt realise what i was doing with this loan, i just wanted the money real quick...agreed to have it paid off in 1 year.
This time i would make it to a monthly payment i could afford.
I got a loan no problem last time, boys in the work thought it was weird that they got refused loans at the age of 30 and me being 18 at the time got one for a car
So anyway, has anyone been blacklisted?

if you have a poor credit rating, not being rude or a **** but i would say your ####ed until you get a positive credit rating again which could take a while

, spesh with how the world is at the moment, in fairness they shouldnt have really granted you that loan first time round mate.

let me tell you now it is very hard to get black listed trust me, i have 3 loans and mortgage. It will just be a case of because you have gone over your over draft, that your credit rating is in kind of in the black. You have to stay either out of your over draft for 3 month or don't go over your over draft for 3 month, then after that you will be fine. Just make sure you pay your first one off don't go stupid like i did. Sayin im paying out almost 400 pound a month that could be better used else where

Back