Badboy Bonnet?

danni said:
awww ull get 1 b4 me :(

i would of thought a body shop wud do them??

yip yip!! Might see if Wayne can get one for me, but was wondering what sort of price the body shops come in at.

its not just a bonnet hun tho it gets attached to your own bonnet so it wud mean either finding another bonnet n getting it done on that or doing it on your own bonnet.
Think bod said his cost around 70

Yea, thats what i thought, think you have to weld another plate on to it, then shape it over the lights, and then mod the grill! So much work, so little time! Meh!!
Titch :kungfu:

dont get the cheesey eyelids theyre naff, get your car down to wayne im sure he will sort ya out! lol

yea, nothing like that, want something like this, but maybe without the vent.

georgescar1rt.jpg

Titch :kungfu:

the corner where it curves rond the lights looks a bit sharp tho, maybe just my eyes or the angle of the pic, none the less i think ur motor would look spot on wi bad boy!

Yeah its just an extra piece of metal welded over the lights. Think it would look kool mate!!! Looks very mean on the facelift k11's. Go for it hehe. :D

i may have a facelift bonnet for sale soon, depends if i can get this bumper to fit once iv got the pre facelift parts off neil. would be ideal as a spare for anyone wantin to try thereself without knacking their bonnet!

Back