bad boy bonnet

davedaveld

Ex. Club Member
Dose any one do the bad boy bonnets for facelift micras seen lots of pre face lift not too many facelift I would like to see a pick to if any one offers to do me one give me a price and ill see what I can do

I think they have been illegal since about 1998 :p

Have a trundle round your local body shops, there'll be one willing to do the work.

Check out Hoodedreaper's build for lots of pics.

edc034a11148ed37b1e45b925150db70.jpg

Ah lol illegal well thats not going to happen then I get pulled all the time lost my licence once before not doing it again lol :(

I'm with Chris on this, I LOVE bad boy bonnets. Looks like a fun job for someone with a TIG welder and some plate :).

There's quite a few people on here who could, but surely finding someone close to you would be the best bet. Print out a couple of pics of that box or hooded's car and drive round all your local body shops and ask for a quote, you'll find one that doesn't give you a stupid price because they cant really be arsed with doing the job.

Or buy a cheap welder have a practice and a go yourself - it will probably be cheaper than paying a body shop to do it - though possibly not as good.

Bare in mind though that every time someone makes a badboy bonnet a kitten dies :p

thanks ill have a look around

and meh dont really like cats there like ninjas jump out of no where in to the road

funny that puppy ran into the rd under mine and a few other motorist wheels was doing "the cat" then :grinning:

and time to give up the word bonnet, reminds me of a women in a western
new word is HOOD or make a new word for it , :grinning::grinning:

The should be illegal they are g@y as ###### anyone with taste would realise this.

Lol
But agreed
Bar hoodeds his looks good but his is a complete project in that respect and complements the bumper very nicely! But on a stock k11 nah straight lines on a curved body look wrong

Back