BackBox questions

tommo

Ex. Club Member
only universal b/box that will go is thew rage stubby back box, think the box its self is only bout foot long, so will fit k10

options elswere are powerflow, or local backstreet zost place, they'll make u a bore zorst like my local one did, rover mid box wiv a 2 1/2'' janspeed tip, which i sold to shaggie moose from essex way on...

H

Herr_spl1ff

If you can find someone to weld a tip on, use a performance mid box. My back box is a Magnex middle box that a mate welded a cylinder of stainless to.

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
im in the process of having a kan speed fitted to mine has the mount welded on now fits perfect just having a piece of pipe the right shape welded on now to get it over the axle will look awesome when done :D

Attachments

• cliosplitter.jpg
    cliosplitter.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 293

fox1983

Deactivated Account
before anyone asks the janspeed was mine im swapping this with matt for his powerflow so noone can have it off him lol

D

darrenbott

i would also like to know what back box to get that would fit my k10 etc etc :eek:

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
No one's mentioned that Remus box you can get from abroard! Also Japanise websites have some pretty interesting looking sport boxes for the ST. Not sure how different these are to standard but maybe Ed can enlighten us!

Elliot

Ex. Club Member
I've got a universal backbox on my K10. It's a 4" Stainless Steel Japanese Style backbox, which I got about a year ago now. It looks pretty similar to HKS Superdraggers/Blitz NUR Specs, only the tip at the end isn't as long.

It required just a bit of welding. I had to get another piece of pipe which changed in size, to weld in-between my old pipe, and my new backbox.

-Elliot

R

Rusty

What are the backboxes mentioned above like for performance gains, or is it very much a sound improvement only?