Backbox and centre section

Gemma85

banished to the buses
Powerflow exhaust backbox and centre section Formely Davey c's it a one off no other one like it im sure davey can answer any questions about its history :) just recently purchased for £100 will accept £70 collection only...nice sounding exhaust not to loud but a nice deep growl! performance improvement is definatly noticable and it looks better than a standered nissan pea shooter

Attachments

• Image043.jpg
    Image043.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 292
rofl I have noted your intrest but no dibs please iv heard enough about them!! :D your the only one with interest so far tho

can you get postage on it plz? i wouldnt have thought it would be much be much e.g. £10-£20, if you can ill take it because i really want it and your about a 4hour drive from were i live.

squarepants said:
can you get postage on it plz? i wouldnt have thought it would be much be much e.g. £10-£20, if you can ill take it because i really want it and your about a 4hour drive from were i live.

its gonna be really tricky to post

a big long metal bit and then the back box i wont accept liability for damage i were u from

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=8978&highlight=powerflow --- daveys thread on it will answer any questions u have

squarepants said:
oh no its an in rolled tip! plus is the zort full stainless? its looking like i wont be having it

ok...dunno what u mean but no bother thanks for your interest :D

If still for sale, I will buy, Cash waiting.. Could paypal NOW..

Aslong as it includes the cat back and is all 2.5'' or bigger..

k11stew said:
it aint mine but ive had a powerflow system and im sure they didnt use 2.5" pipe for mine.

Im totally thick kristian and I dont know what u mean but raceworx and rich fitted it i will ask them or davie if he comes online...its just a god damn pipe 2 me :D

ahhh Ian to the rescue!

well 2'' would do for time being i suppose.. Im going for a tailgate exit eventually so only need something for a few months

looks fine... INC cat back pipe?

then ill take it..

kristian said:
well 2'' would do for time being i suppose.. Im going for a tailgate exit eventually so only need something for a few months

looks fine... INC cat back pipe?

then ill take it..

yep it has £70? how u getting it?

how much would postage be? I was in tyne and wear about a week ago!!..

If you could organise a curior Ill paypal you the 70+the curior fees straight away..

kristian said:
how much would postage be? I was in tyne and wear about a week ago!!..

If you could organise a curior Ill paypal you the 70+the curior fees straight away..

hmmm...I'd prefer if u organised 1 to collect I dont really wanna except any liablilty for any damage...

I dont know who would be the cheapest ect

Dont worry about damage.. Very hard to damage those by hand... Im not bothered about scratches or anything... If your firm about not posting... I could meet you halfway?>

kristian said:
Dont worry about damage.. Very hard to damage those by hand... Im not bothered about scratches or anything... If your firm about not posting... I could meet you halfway?>

were are u from?

hmmm so Leeds would be half way?... how much u wreckon postage would be approx with a courier or p/force. its not really heavy tbh

if ur going to post it, better make it quick :) the Royal Mail have a new way of charging u for prices soon. Even if its light, but big. You will be charged loads :)

It now go's on Size&Weight

i can give you £50 now and £20 next week. I live really close to the Hospital , so picking it up whenever you want wont be a problem.

ahhh god damn u micrasok y didnt u post earlier!! If kristian pulls out its yours m8 it will be a hell of a lot easier!

Postage Via curior would be between 15 and 20 pounds Gemma.. Ill pay 100 delivered... The cheaper you get the curior the better for you then..

can paypal the funds whenever..

yeah as rich says its a stainless backbox and mild steel pipe. was in v good condition when i had it and im sure its still in good condition.

pretty sure its 1.75inch

hope that clears a few things up :)

Gemma85 said:
ahhh god damn u micrasok y didnt u post earlier!! If kristian pulls out its yours m8 it will be a hell of a lot easier!

hehe sorry. i was hinting at it in the other thread, but i didnt know whether id have the money

Hi Kris just got in from my a very long drive to pick my car up so just looking at the progress £100 is fine you paypal it over and il sort it out it shouldnt be more than £30 quid like please send me your address...its probs gonna be monday when I send it now

richmicratwista said:
which car u picked up?

The crappiest of crap but it was free off my dad :( in no position to turn a car down a 1.2 cleo p reg no power steering no electric windows no central locking no sunroof 4 gears!!! wft what car has 4 gears! Im devestated I hate it

Back