Back to squat one.

I order a drive shaft off of eBay for my micra 2002 k11 1.o 16v. I ask the seller if it can work for my Automatic Transmission he said he didn't get me a message there was no info on how much teeth it carries on the ends. But i order it because it had all of the info that said it can fit my micra. Now it came it have 24 teeth to the diff side and 23 to the wheel side and can't work for me. Minds carry 21- 23 and the ball race from the new one is to small to fir my old bell. I 'm stuck and can't seem to find the right driveshaft for my car. Some sellers on eBay have them they say for the k11 but when i send my chassis number they say they don't have it for my car even though there look the correct one's. My chassis number SJNFAAK11U4197180. CG10DE. Any help is appreciated right now ' because i don't want to go and order another one and end up with two wrong ones. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G615F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

You should be able to return an incorrect part on ebay,, are there no car breakers nearby that you can go to?

You should be able to return an incorrect part on ebay,, are there no car breakers nearby that you can go to?
Yes but no car dealers here don't have it for my car. You can get parts for the Japanese made micra here, but not the English made. Unfortunately, the mechanic take the ball race out of the new one put it in the old bell and nothing to stop it from falling out, and the new ball race brock up. I'm back at the beginning. The Nissan dealers here say they don't have a driveshaft for the European model. But guy had told me to bring the old and he would see if he has something to match it. But i never got there.

That all I can say right now about the can. It doesn't have a VIN number on the windscreen.
IMG-20190716-WA0000.jpeg
20190717_114027.jpeg

Back