• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Back to my roots, Max's K11C V2.0

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Evening all.
Four years ago today I picked up my first car, a 2001 1.0 Micra S K11C, in Starburst silver.
Four years and 18 cars later, I'm pretty much back where I started.

So introducing, my 2001 1.4 Micra S K11C.
I never intended on buying this, I was actually MX5 shopping at the time. Lyra (My better half for those who haven't met us) was dead set on this not happening.
This K11C Popped up on the Micra Sports Club facebook group local to her house, and Lyra said I should buy it. I said i didn't have the money, so she bought it for me...

The car
It's a 2001 1.4 "S" 5dr model.
It has 49k on the clock, and is finished in K10 red.
It has some nice toys, including lowering springs and a bluetooth stereo!

This is in the petrol station just after buying it
SdW8aZ3.jpg

The next day:
8Wx7LY7.jpg

duNsKeE.jpg

Today I set about cleaning the car up properly. It got the full pressure washer/snow foam/autoglym treatment!
6jPoAlH.jpg

y5QVMdz.jpg

LkZEBNS.jpg

zp34g3y.jpg

bgxoOMS.jpg

Plans?
I'd like to upgrade the front speakers, and see if I can wire in a set of parcel shelf speakers (as this doesn't have the wiring annoyingly)
And keep it clean...

And yes, I'm keeping this one.
Maybe.

Name suggestions welcome.
Thanks for reading.
--MaxK11C , living up to my name once more.

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Well I did a good job of updating this didn't I!
1.jpg

So, we started off putting my private plate on the car as soon as the logbook came through. I've had this plate for a few years, thought it was time to do something with it.

1.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Well I did a good job of updating this didn't I! View attachment 53832

So, we started off putting my private plate on the car as soon as the logbook came through. I've had this plate for a few years, thought it was time to do something with it.

View attachment 53832 View attachment 53833 View attachment 53832 View attachment 53833 View attachment 53834 View attachment 53832 View attachment 53833 View attachment 53834 View attachment 53835 View attachment 53836 View attachment 53837 View attachment 53838 View attachment 53839 View attachment 53840
Hi, Micra looks class! Do you mind telling me only if you know, the name of the front bumper on this car? It's quite a nice facelift

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Hi,

I'm wondering, how much has the car been lowered? because I'm wanting to lower mine about that much, think it looks perfect. It's not excessively low, but definitely way slicker than stock height.

Thanks,
Ihtisham

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Hi,

I'm wondering, how much has the car been lowered? because I'm wanting to lower mine about that much, think it looks perfect. It's not excessively low, but definitely way slicker than stock height.

Thanks,
Ihtisham
60mm.

Car was on Matt Humphries Spax 60mm kit.

I say was, I've sold this now!

60mm.

Car was on Matt Humphries Spax 60mm kit.

I say was, I've sold this now!

Perfect thanks, think I'll go for the alto corsa method, only lowers 50mm unfortunately but I can't afford £160 for the lowering springs :(, still only 10mm off :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk