Back Seats

A

adr3n

I just got some seat covers to cover the grey seats that are in there originally, is there a way to get the bottom part of the seat up/out so that i can attach them the correct way?

Yeah, get your hand under the front edge and yank it :)

Makes a worrying 'oops I've just broken that' sound but it's meant to do that! You might need to remove the back rests, 2 screws on the outside of each half under the carpet back and lift them off the centre pivot.

hmmm sounds hard, maybe a job for tommorow :D

Attachments

• Stand 1.JPG
    Stand 1.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Stand 2.JPG
    Stand 2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Stand 3.JPG
    Stand 3.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Stand 4.JPG
    Stand 4.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Stand 5.JPG
    Stand 5.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 311
  • ST 1.JPG
    ST 1.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 283
  • ST 2.JPG
    ST 2.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 284
  • Driving home 1.JPG
    Driving home 1.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 301
  • Sorry!!!.JPG
    Sorry!!!.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 316
Herr_spl1ff said:
Yeah, get your hand under the front edge and yank it :)

Makes a worrying 'oops I've just broken that' sound but it's meant to do that! You might need to remove the back rests, 2 screws on the outside of each half under the carpet back and lift them off the centre pivot.

I would have said shove your hand at the back of the base and pull up, as it's hinged at the front?

Petey

i noticed a really long ummmm ropey type thing at the back of the seat.... is that what i need to pull or is that sumit which a old owner has left in there :s

i think there is 2 hinges at the front which do look like hinges to me lol

yes u need to put yeah hand to the back and pull towards the front of the car and tilt upwards to the front. then the backs fold down

Would that be a facelift thing then as all of mine have just been clipped in and pull out...

facelift seats have 4 bolts holding them in at the foot of the bottom part of the seat, they have some small plactic covers over the bolts they just un clip, i took the seats out to cover them always looks much better so take em out and cover them, they arnt heavy and this is very easy to do :D

thanks guys, just folded down the back seats and then lifted from the back :)

sorted

Back