Back off my hols...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Hey,

Well I'm now back from Spain where I went for a week. Had a great time but it went far too fast as usual lol. Back at work again today so just thought that I would drop a little topic before I go.

I got a text while I was away off my mate giving me an update of how the car was and he said it was coming on nicely which was good, then yesterday I got one off my bro who informed me that the lad who is doing my car is very ill and is quitting work. :S I don't know the full story yet as I have only heard things through word of mouth, but it sounds quite nasty, but apparently it is now ready for spraying though, and another guy was spraying it anyway so hopefully it will still get done and finished, whether that will be before JAE remains to be seen who knows, but I hope it is. Its taken too long already. :( Still at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Just thought I would give a quick update and hope you aint missed me too much lol, I bet you didn't even notice I was away. ;)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Lol, welcome back MM and good luck with the car! Hopefully it'l be ready.. i think i was saying that this time last year too

Ems

Ex. Club Member
micra man said:
I bet you didn't even notice I was away. ;)

Nope!!!!!

They come up with all sort's of excuses it seem's!!! Sorry if i'm wrong but they are pushing it a bit!!!

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Hi welcome to the club, hope we can help you

wait a minute....I remember you! you'e been gone ages, forgot who you were then!

hehehehe

Dusk

Deactivated Account
We dont ever expect the car to be done, this post is the same as all your last posts... "something has happened and there has been a delay." Im not being funny but make a post when its finally done instead of all the politics.

B

Ben

hope the holiday was cool, im away on Monday for a fortnight so boards will be quiet at least but i agree with Dusk

OP
OP
micra man

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Dusk said:
We dont ever expect the car to be done, this post is the same as all your last posts... "something has happened and there has been a delay." Im not being funny but make a post when its finally done instead of all the politics.

Haha, chill out man, I made a post about my holiday mainly but just thought I would throw the news of the car in since I found out about it whilst I was away. Unfortunately it is true, but hoping it still gets done. I'll not post up any more news on the progress then in future. ;)

danni

Ex. Club Member
aww give poor dan a break hey.. its not like he wants his car 2 b in a garage 4 this long! yes it has been a while n dan has bin v unlucky with the car taking a while... but hey u cant rush good work and i sure its guna b worth it wen he gets it back.
hope u enjoyed ur hol dan.. c ya sunday at my work:)