• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Back in another "S"

Guess I'm not leaving that easy, anyway, just over a week ago I bought myself Another K11, this is now the fourth k11 I've had, and the third "S" (which I believe stands for Sexy, or Stupid, whatever)

I've been Micra-less just over a year now, I'd almost forgotten how much I love these little things, the journey back had me grinning from ear to ear, even if it has problems that render it scrap yard worthy.

Now down to business, I can't put up with a 1l for long, being over taken by a KA, of all useless cars they top it off, I also can't put up with another car with dodgy paint, so I'm after Another k11 to do a conversion on (this is where it could get tricky) I still have my 1.6 16v Astra, mechanical wise its fine its brilliant, body wise is a no no I'm presuming this will be a new one, but it should be not too bad, its mainly the electrical side and driveshafts I'm worried about,

I'll follow up with some picures, but what do people think? Doable or no?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1508769836290.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508769836290.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 264
Oooo! Good to have you back Jon. You know what they say, "You'll be back" :)

I think with this one Jon its a case of anythings possible given three factors: Money, skill, and time.
I think you need to just weigh up your options and see if you're better off with a bolt in CGA3/CG13 depending on preface/facelift.
But keep us updated regardless, and I'll look forward to seeing what happens.

I believe I have left this for a while too long, anyway as plans changed it is now to become my "Toy" car, 1.4 coilpack with the hope of a turbo, up rated everything eventually but for now keeping it simples

Just to finish this up
IMG_20180909_215303.jpg

Unfortunately the gearbox blew the internal casing start of June it was going to replace my Astra as daily till my Mx5 was done, if it had lasted another month it would have got the engine change...

IMG_20180909_215800.jpg

Thus it got scrapped at the start of August.

Remember I'm on Instagram as Magic_micra and
Magic_Mazda

Now let's move on Again...
End of August the lower arm on my Astra broke while going down the M20 sending me headfirst into the central reservation
IMG_20180909_221107.jpg
IMG_20180909_221142.jpg
IMG_20180909_221201.jpg
IMG_20180909_221224.jpg
IMG_20180909_221246.jpg
bring without a daily driver (still have all the welding on the Mx5) I needed a car and quickly bought this
IMG_20180909_221328.jpg
IMG_20180909_221307.jpg
IMG_20180909_221355.jpg

And luckily for you lot by brothers having it after me as a first car so it's prolly gunna end up similar to my Astra ? eitherway it is possibly the cleanest high mileage Micra I've ever seen small patch of welding needed on the rear air escape thing, oh, and the gearbox is on its last legs but otherwise the exterior paint is brilliant, I've claybarred it along with a full wax and polish

Sorry to hear about the Astra.
Well, I mean, not the Astra, but the fact you had an accident. I hope you’re okay Jon, cars can be replaced, you can’t! :)
Greenie looks tidy. :)

Aye I'm all good considering the airbag or pretensions didn't go off, I am missing the battle scar appearance tho because I'm having to wash this one ?

Back