• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

b47tos micra

Nis, don't suppose you've got any pictures of the washer jet wiper blades?

I've been considering smoothing my bonnet, but the only place i could see suitable for the jets is the scuttle panel, can't see how the pipe could be routed to the washer jets if they're on the wipers themselves?

washet jets on the wipers work better because the spray down the lenght of the wiper, the pipes route up the wiper arm.
here's a link to a landrover fitting guide
http://www.reedx.net/landrover/mods/wipers/index.htm

Different....especially if you havent even turned 17 yet!

My worry is your insurance bill, it'll be nuts with all those modifications o_O

Yeah agree!!! I've been driving a year now with a 1.3 16v and my renewal wasn't cheap, no claims or convictions or anything.

yearh there cool, i was thinking about it ages ago altough would be stupid on a non smoothed bonnet :p altough could you not just extend the washer pipes and fix them to the wipers?

yrss2.jpg

i am wanting to do this to my grill

anybody know were there is any tuts as the mighty micra site is down :(

sorted ive done it just need to get it painted now

a mate is doing it me supplying me all the paint and spraying it all for 15pound which i think sounds fair

just waiting for my red super s spoiler to arrive now im also watching a saxo spoiler on ebay 10 pound at the min will just need sprayin i feel a bargain lol fingers crossed

an update of my new lights (done right this time )

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

Heres a pic of these side skirts i bought for 30 pound
just modded it to fit the micra
still not sure if to put them on or not

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

thanks,i think they need like choping out abit more so its no like such a big step if u get what i mean

yearh, once chopped tiger seal them on, mine are held on my tiger seal alone and havent fell off after beeing on for near 5month.

I'm not usually a fan of skirts, especially big lairy looking ones, bot for some reason, i quite like the look of them on your car!

Like you said, if you can take them in closer to the car so they're flush, they'd look better (Y)

Also, sort out your rusty rear wiper :p

I like the skirts, if you can get a front a rear splitter that will be the same lowness as the sideskirts the car will really look well

I like the skirts, if you can get a front a rear splitter that will be the same lowness as the sideskirts the car will really look well

right today i have been de locking and de wipering

for the smooth kind ov look

here comes the hard bit trying to get to look same colour of the car

interesting. looks a good job (Y) how are you planning on opening the boot? as not suer ur model has the boot release...maybe wrong? so u getting a solenoid?

shame bout your spoiler not turning up yet!

next plans?

yer its got a boot catch just next to my seat !

next plans i am wanting some bucket seats i like the 1s that are for sale on here are they sparco but to far to collect

i seen the cheap 1s a jtf but been told there a real pain to fit

im most worried about trying to get the paint to match the car :S

did you weld a plate over the back of the holes before filling them ? if not then the filler is sure to work loose in the holes.

i like the boot job, looks good without spending a bomb on a new one or a complete flush!

i'm sure paint will turn out fine!

T-cut always gets red paint the way you want it!

yes i welded a little plate behind each hole

also painted my boot handle

thanks john hopefully will look better painted

just need some advise may sound daft but is it best to primer the body filler then spray it red or just spray it red as it is ?

color coded my door handles 2 day :) quiet happy with the result

also inserted a port into the bumper for a pipe to lead to air filter (just for lucks reli )

handles look good! and the indcution pipe in bumper looks a good job! neat and tidy!
how the sideskirts and spoiler situation?

spoiler is getting sorted hopefully dhl are messing around sent it back to seller so now needs to be sent back to me !
also i am getting a super s rear bumper :D
side skirts are abit tricky at the moe as the skirts arnt shaped to the car its like the car curves so mods still need to be made

thank you

yh im really wanting a smooth boot,i think they suit the car well

just pricing around at the min

ive seen a good example of where i can place my number plate if i have a smoothed boot

saves going out and buying numberplate lights ect

you basically move the boot handle to the bumper

let me know what you think

you will struggle finding base plates! even k11_stew couldnt get them, he just made his own for lauraa blue k11 and his yellow one! rare as hell!

i rang up halfords and they sell universal 1s you have to cut to size ect by your self

10.66 they cost

yh hallfords in sheff 2 in stock :D

so im goin to go get my self a set of them 2moz but i wanna look at them first even thoe they are ment to be universal

he explained to me you have to cut them to size and screw all your screw holes ect

says there not as good as original 1s but will do the job

what do you think get them or not get them ? because i dont want it to be a waste of a tenner

went and had alook at the base plates all it is is a piece of plastic with screws
so im going to make them my self !!

also ive baught some bucket seats today from jtf

just gotta have the fun off trying to fit em any 1 help

yeah there a good fit to say i made them my-self,i just need some kinda black rubber beading to try hide the perspex as u can see in the 2nd pic

i see youve got a mazda 626 GTv6 in the background.

Klze v6, 210bhp (if you disconnect the a/c) limited eddition. very very good car, bullet proof engine, crank capable of taking over 900bhp.
perfetc and when the VRIS flaps open at 6400rpm, you get a kick up the backside?..lol

my dad had an all white one. even the skirts where done in white by mazda dealer as a demonstrator.

god i want one.

yeah there a good fit to say i made them my-self,i just need some kinda black rubber beading to try hide the perspex as u can see in the 2nd pic

something like black silicone? Are you going to colour code them? Also what are the 3 black bits down the side?

yh im spraying them red !! and there the indicators

yh i was thinking on the lines of some black silicone

and yeah thats the mazda gt 626 limited edition 2.5 v6 automatic thoe :(
but still you can feel the power :D

Back