Azzydot micra turbo build

it should be 1/8 bspt really mate (tapered thread) and we dont know if your pipe has swivel fittings (convex/concave)
you would have been better to use a pipe with banjo fittings really (like mine) so that you dont have thread leaking issues, and you only need 1 banjo bolt each end
Yeh true said frank I just bought turbo line off eBay, I have got a banjo bolt never fitted it on my turbo ? I'll try that and use my other bolt for engine block might work ?

it should be 1/8 bspt really mate (tapered thread) and we dont know if your pipe has swivel fittings (convex/concave)
you would have been better to use a pipe with banjo fittings really (like mine) so that you dont have thread leaking issues, and you only need 1 banjo bolt each end
Mines a Teflon high density hose ?

Did you turbo that with 4 different threads on the turbo oil feed as well?

Listen mate if u wana talk then say what u gona say don't chat in riddles, not being funny just don't reply on any of my treads or help me with nothin simple

Are you having a giraffe?

Andy has tried helping you get the right thread fitment for your turbo oil feed and all you've done is ignore him.

Why should anyone bother helping you when you're obviously not even trying to help yourself. Take a leaf out of Hazza's (sp) book and learn, he managed to rebuild a cat C right off without any prior knowledge of mechanics and only asked questions when he wasn't sure

Ok if you don't like the banter and what would be considered minor micky taking. Everyone gets it (especially Chris but he deserves it)

Answer me this... why should we help you?

You're clearly not prepared to help yourself.
Then you lie about building turbo cars before but yet you can't plumb a dump valve in?
Enuo has put a fair bit of effort into helping you aswel and you take none of it onboard
Frank is in our eyes a legend and you're taking up hs valuable time asking if a 1.25mm thread bolt will fit in a 1.5mm thread but then buy something 1.0mm thread? When he has said it's 1/8bspt several times iirc

You've got and had all the help you needed here, yet we seem to be running in circles

So before you have a go at a fellow member... go do your research... learn about thread pitch and actually build a turbo car before telling us you have (Buying a turbo diesel merc doesn't count)
Try doing that before you bore and irritate people with simple questions like where is a vacuum. You may aswel let us build it for you

Rant over

Woooossaaaahhh

Ok if you don't like the banter and what would be considered minor micky taking. Everyone gets it (especially Chris but he deserves it)

Answer me this... why should we help you?

You're clearly not prepared to help yourself.
Then you lie about building turbo cars before but yet you can't plumb a dump valve in?
Enuo has put a fair bit of effort into helping you aswel and you take none of it onboard
Frank is in our eyes a legend and you're taking up hs valuable time asking if a 1.25mm thread bolt will fit in a 1.5mm thread but then buy something 1.0mm thread? When he has said it's 1/8bspt several times iirc

You've got and had all the help you needed here, yet we seem to be running in circles

So before you have a go at a fellow member... go do your research... learn about thread pitch and actually build a turbo car before telling us you have (Buying a turbo diesel merc doesn't count)
Try doing that before you bore and irritate people with simple questions like where is a vacuum. You may aswel let us build it for you

Rant over

Woooossaaaahhh
Lol thanks for squeezing an insults
in there for me. You make me feel so special.

What kinda handbags all you guys got?

What you are doing is hardly done on the MSC past or present.
Thats why its a cool place.
If you cant help azzydot out or encourage him dont post nothing.

The days Arnold was here alot and would delete posts in threads is back soon if this carry's on.
Breaking MSC protocol isnt clever :) you could get done in like i did.

well you could say i had a little fun this weekend :( R.I.P Noddy

hit a patch of ice mid corner couldnt regain control and hit curb backwards at 40mph, next thing i knew i landed on the roof :p

nv9EaSe.jpg

AMpFmkZ.jpg
V2fZQNP.jpg
FDpnehF.jpg
9qV8z4d.jpg

Back