Auto K11

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
My POS ford is slowly dying so I am trying to save enough money for an auto K11. I'm always stuck in traffic in town so fed up of using my left foot. I know autos suck the joy out of driving but I don't get any of that anymore anyway.

Don't care about engine size, mileage under 80k please, any colour, must be MOT'd and taxed with no major problems (not that the micras ever had any serious issues).

What's out there and how much you looking for? No eBay links please, the last 6 vehicles I got off eBay turned into absolute motoring nightmares.

mike

I love Ed!!!!
a mate of mine has a red K10 auto with about 40k on the clock he is considering chopping in for a new car. Will ask him if he's made his mind up yet.

OP
OP
ollyc98

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
a mate of mine has a red K10 auto with about 40k on the clock he is considering chopping in for a new car. Will ask him if he's made his mind up yet.

Thanks, If I can't find a K11 for the right price I may consider it. The K10 was more fun for modifying but prefer the K11 for comfort.

I have a white K11 SLX auto! Its an M reg but its only done 39000 miles!
Have a few cosmetic bits to do and a couple of CV joints for the MOT but should be on ebay in a couple of weeks.

Not ideal but I don't like selling cars unless I know they are decent. If you don't find one before then, keep a look out.

OP
OP
ollyc98

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I have a white K11 SLX auto! Its an M reg but its only done 39000 miles!
Have a few cosmetic bits to do and a couple of CV joints for the MOT but should be on ebay in a couple of weeks.

Not ideal but I don't like selling cars unless I know they are decent. If you don't find one before then, keep a look out.

I want! Don't put it on the bay, how much you want? It'll take a bit of time to save up lol.

Oooh, actually you're miles and miles away :(

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
yeh you got to save up for petrol first - then the car - gumtree for the win
didnt you see that link i gave you £300 pounds not enticing enough?

OP
OP
ollyc98

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Yes I saw the link, thanks for that, I meant to reply. Can't get that particular one cos it;ll be gone by the time I get £350, especially at that price lol.

I was thinking of linking it under k11's for sale, i get trade in's aswell i thought about selling on here but didnt want to take the mickey by selling loads of cars?