Arrival

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
Am I right in that on the Friday afternoon when we arrive, we tell them at the gate I'm with the Micra Sports Club till Sunday, and then pay them, park on the stand and set the tent up?

Sounds about right. They should give you directions to the stand at the gate

All you need do at the gate is handover £20 and drive on in, i would print out a copy of the layout before you leave so you know where to go once you get in :D

Good advice rhaines :) It can be somewhat confusing (very) at first to find your stand.

but yes inform them you are with the MSC, staying all weekend and pay at the entrance.

Kev

would it be worth meeting up at a service station near to the jae first and then all go together in one big convoy.

and so we all can get lost together.

welly said:
would it be worth meeting up at a service station near to the jae first and then all go together in one big convoy.

and so we all can get lost together.

Lol, sounds like an idea since i'm involved and scared of getting lost!!!

Well I'll be heading down there possibly early Friday morning if I get my car back from Barwell as planned Thursday night.

Then I'll be heading back home to pick Sam up when she finishes work, only a 45min ish journey for me

Kev

Ems said:
Lol, sounds like an idea since i'm involved and scared of getting lost!!!

You can follow me! Last time i bumped into Fox_1983 in the queue to get in but didnt see any other micras on the way - Only a few other modified civics n things.

Welly, i would suggest we convoy like normal but i'l be coming from Ems's house in Oxford so i doubt i'l see you!

should see you people there. im going in an evo from JNE, but ill come and say hi.

wheres the MSC stand?

should have thought about that... havent seen it. well, i probably have. and not known. mine is bright green with clear lights and an arse paint job. beep if ya see me!

Layla said:
should have thought about that... havent seen it. well, i probably have. and not known. mine is bright green with clear lights and an arse paint job. beep if ya see me!

see ya quite often driving passed jet. never get a wave outta ya :p

Back