arlington bangers 29th oct

k11_998

Ex. Club Member
i was at arlington in hailsham yesterday watching banger racing, and when i got back to my car afterwards, i looked to my right and there was a black l plate super s, and i was just wondering if it belonged to anyone here

also the banger racing was mental, the first race ended with the osr wheel of a cavalier touching the osf door, and the final destruction derby ended with a blue car i cant even guess the origins of, driving around with sparks fling of the front valance where it was contacting the auxillary belt pulley, pure entertainment

I was there too!!! Not the best meet i've ever been to but pretty entertaining stuff :)

The car parking was absolutly mental! We left when there were 3 cars left in the DD and were still stuck in 20 minute queues to get out. I'd hate to think how long we'd have got stuck for if we'd stayed till the very end

i was sitting in the car for about 15 minutes before i could even get out of the parking space, then when i managed to i was out through the pits in about 3 minutes

did you see the cavalier in the first race, what a mess. and that pile up at the pit end with practically every car piling up the back

are you from the eastbourne, hailsham area

Im from Horsham mate - in West sussex (20 miles north west of brighton)

No i missed the first race!! Queuing to get in lol.. sounds like it was the best one from what people said. Red flags etc :)

Ive taken loads of banger racing pictures at various meets, but not got any online yet.

an L reg super s or a super s with an L plate? and i though i was the only one lfet, my dreams are crushed lol

Back