*Apple Green 1.3 Si With Extras*

Right having to sell up the Micra as i have a Civic and my dads getting on to me about it, Needs to go quick or its going to the scrap and id much prefer it to go to a nice home!

Some info:
Somewhat rare 1.3 Si model (1999)
112k miles (nothing on these cars!)
Lovely apple green colour (Gorgeous when cleaned up in the sun)
Yellow Lenzo BSX rims (need refurb)
Team Heko wind deflectors
Yellow fog film
Black painted grill
Almera airbox with K&n filter
Peter Lloyd rally exhaust
Matt Humphries 60mm lowering springs (Not fitted)
Spare non rusty wing (Not fitted)

Good Points:
- Surprisingly nippy, i've just bought a 1.6 Civic ep2 and its quicker than that off the line
- Sounds awesome
- Interior in pretty good nick
- Low insurance

Bad points:
- No MOT or TAX, i havent tried for an MOT but i think it will just need a new CV joint. The exhaust is also a decar but you may be able to slip them £20 to ignore that.
- Central locking doesnt work properly, just means pressing the lock on the inside of the doors before getting out
- Rusty front arch, but i will supply a new one
- Very slow oil leak, nothing to worry about really just needs the crank seal replacing when the clutch goes.

£500 with rims and exhaust and springs
£400 with exhaust and springs
£300 Without (will need to bring some steelies as i have no spare wheels)

Some pics, will try get some more soon
f196ff1690c011e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

566042_10151090670941058_1510184451_n.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

20120330_154759.jpg

My old 'build' thread

Any questions feel free to ask!

Just checked and the mileage is 112k. Also added a note about the central locking.
Started her up briefly and nearly had a little cry she sounds so so nice im going to miss her!

Come on guys needs to go quick before she gets scrapped!

Edit: Added 2 more pics

Here's a video of the exhaust sound, it doesnt pick up the lower tones very well but you can hear the lovely rasp.

That sounds seriously cool :eek: Bargain for £500
If in the end you sell without the Peter Lloyd get in touch!

ifi scrap it ill be taking the exhaust and rims off, not really got the time or patience to try sell all the individual parts

@Harlen, will do, someone could make money out of this buying it and breaking it i just havent got time. I miss the sound so much though shame the half decent exhaust for my civic are in excess of £500!

ifi scrap it ill be taking the exhaust and rims off, not really got the time or patience to try sell all the individual parts
If you scrap it remember to take some bits though, like the lights, mirrors and bumpers are always needed and could land you a good £200~

Good luck with the sale anyway mate

If i take the wheels off they wont be for sale straight away as they need a refurb so im going to give that a go myself for a bit of practise, then ill try them out on the civic, if they look pants ill let you all know :)

Also as a rule do salvage/scrapage places do like a pick up service?

Dam you for puting Temptation in my way even if its to park it up on the drive and get the Xmas credit card bill out of the way i just have to justify to the wife to T reg Si's on the drive ;)

Ringing the salvage place up tomorrow, ill have it picked up at the weekend if no ones interested :(

Might not even get the exhaust off in this weather!

I think Barker might have scrapped the car already :/ I pm'd him about his Peter Lloyd offering him cash for it but turned it down saying it wasn't worth the hassle.

Not scrapped the car yet, will try get the spoiler off and maybe headlights today if the snow stops

The salvage place said theyll take my rims off at their place and i can pick them up so going to ask if they can do that with my exhaust too

Harlen offered a low price, if and when i get it up ill start bidding war muahaha

Kesalap you have dibs on the airbox, off to go take the spoiler off (or attempt to) will get the airbox off too if i have time

cheers

Edit: Got some parts off will make a topic for them soon. All prices are collection for now.

Si spoiler - £50
Almera airbox + K&n Filter + breather filter + modded almera intake pipe - £50 (filter only covered about 3-400 miles if that)
Team Heko Wind Deflectors - £20
Matt Humphries 60mm lowering springs - £125 (That's what i paid, i never fitted them. Can throw in modded panhard rod bushes)

All in great condition

Nah its still on the car but refuse to get under it in this weather

Edit: Oh btw when i opened up the boot earlier i found the old backbox if anyone wants that

Not the right time, the distance also makes it not viable sadly.

Back