Anyone up for parcel shelf swapsies?

I've bought a parcel shelf with original speakers built in... Hasn't arrived yet but being the div I am I didn't think when I saw the picture but it's for a motor without high level break light, and I have one...

So wondered if anyone was in tge opposite position and wanted to swap?

Other option is to cut the speakers out & put into my shelf... Anyone done this? Hard to remove speakers or cut shelf?

OP
OP
odd_ball
Nah, gonna keep the light, toying witg putting a transfer on there or something?...

Just to clarify, mine is a parcel shelf without the cutout for a rear window break light, and has original speakers built in...

Still haven't received it through post yet but may well be up for sale/swaps when I do unless I decide to transplant the speakers into mine...

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
I just bought the speaker covers for the parcel shelf and bought 6" vibe black site speakers and kit them into my shelf and covered with the standard covers then stickerbombed them. Check my blog for pics and more.

OP
OP
odd_ball
should i say, i have a facelift but my parcel shelf has a gap where the brakelights would go in a pre face?

I mean I need a gap in the middle for the high level brake light in the rear window, but my shelf hasn't got one... If that's what you mean, but tge opposite then I'll swap you...

been working non stop so sorry about late reply, basically my parcel shelf has a cut out for the brakelights, i dont have brakelights there and therefore you can see through the gap into the boot from some angles.. my original has no cut out..

OP
OP
odd_ball
been working non stop so sorry about late reply, basically my parcel shelf has a cut out for the brakelights, i dont have brakelights there and therefore you can see through the gap into the boot from some angles.. my original has no cut out..

Well if you fancy I'll bang a picture of mine up, and if you throw a pic of yours up we'll see where we are & do a straight swap if you fancy?

Still haven't received mine yet but it is on the way... Yours does have tge standard speakers in doesn't it?