Anyone selling

Oh mate you made me heart skip when i seen my email. Though somone had one for sale! Your very lucky to own one. Ive been searching for around 5 years now on all the jap auction sites and dealers over there. The odd one has popped up either damaged or completely thrashed ie stripped out and half the original parts gone! I have a heated garage with carpet waiting for one, i wouldnt even drive the thing just lick it clean when i got home lol

Oh mate you made me heart skip when i seen my email. Though somone had one for sale! Your very lucky to own one. Ive been searching for around 5 years now on all the jap auction sites and dealers over there. The odd one has popped up either damaged or completely thrashed ie stripped out and half the original parts gone! I have a heated garage with carpet waiting for one, i wouldnt even drive the thing just lick it clean when i got home lol
Was only talking to a lad other day who his brother in law might be selling his soon as baby on the way I'll keep u posted

Ironically theres one on a jap auction site that ends tonight. I managed to get the auction spec sheet for it (all excited) to find the inspection grade was r2 meaning repaired accident damaged And the 2 being the lower condition rating. After being on the phone for half hour i established that it had a front end collision. Having the front slam-panel replaced, bonnet, bumper and left wing.. So i turned it down. Also being in north japan it had corossion so i didnt want the hassle, ive waited to long to go ahead an buy a ****ter.

Ironically theres one on a jap auction site that ends tonight. I managed to get the auction spec sheet for it (all excited) to find the inspection grade was r2 meaning repaired accident damaged And the 2 being the lower condition rating. After being on the phone for half hour i established that it had a front end collision. Having the front slam-panel replaced, bonnet, bumper and left wing.. So i turned it down. Also being in north japan it had corossion so i didnt want the hassle, ive waited to long to go ahead an buy a ####ter.
What site is that on pal

Ironically theres one on a jap auction site that ends tonight. I managed to get the auction spec sheet for it (all excited) to find the inspection grade was r2 meaning repaired accident damaged And the 2 being the lower condition rating. After being on the phone for half hour i established that it had a front end collision. Having the front slam-panel replaced, bonnet, bumper and left wing.. So i turned it down. Also being in north japan it had corossion so i didnt want the hassle, ive waited to long to go ahead an buy a ####ter.
So hears the story it be for sale in about 2 months looking 4k for it will have fresh test on it and all

Back