Anyone looking for ST Parts

Lol cheeky, tell ya what you look for hitachi ht gaskets and oil fittings it's as if they didn't exist

depends what gaskets you need? as the one connecting the manifold to the turbo (square piece) i made myself from some exhaust gasket paper?

dont know about oil fittings, cant you get something made up? as on the ST i think its just an extra feed oil feed from where the oil pressure sensor is through a thin metal pipe with a screw fitting onto the top of the turbo, then a metal pipe and then rubber pipe into the sump.

Steve :)

depends what gaskets you need? as the one connecting the manifold to the turbo (square piece) i made myself from some exhaust gasket paper?

dont know about oil fittings, cant you get something made up? as on the ST i think its just an extra feed oil feed from where the oil pressure sensor is through a thin metal pipe with a screw fitting onto the top of the turbo, then a metal pipe and then rubber pipe into the sump.

Steve :)

Yep all you need to feed a turbo on a none turbo is a tee piece from the oil pressure sensor, and weld a bolt to the sump (obviously make a hole through it) attach a suitable braided pipe and there you go! If your that stuck just message goodridge I'm sure they'll knock you one up

There is no gasket between the turbo and manifold lads. @gtr i have a manifold and a down pipe there(Y)

@karlj - can you tell me your plans exactly and I may have the fitting there, are you changing a ht-07 out for a ht-10?

There is no gasket between the turbo and manifold lads. @gtr i have a manifold and a down pipe there(Y)

@karlj - can you tell me your plans exactly and I may have the fitting there, are you changing a ht-07 out for a ht-10?

You'll have to give me a price posted dude

Oil feed and return found them today

19042011242.jpg

Yeah I'll have them off your hands if you send my your paypal address I'll send the money tomorrow

(and your inbox is full)

Yeah I'll have them off your hands if you send my your paypal address I'll send the money tomorrow

(and your inbox is full)

Have a sump there aswell if needed,@gtr he didnt menton he needed a sump via pm:wasntme:

Have a sump there aswell if needed,@gtr he didnt menton he needed a sump via pm:wasntme:

I just presumed he hadn't thought of where the return needed to return to lol
I'm gonna use braided lines and smack a hole in the sump then weld a nut on it for the pipe to screw into

Hows aboot; the centre dial cluster, bodykit components such as arch trims, or air-conditioning components?
Seriously dude put up a list, just don't print the prices, we don't want anyone having a heart-attack :laugh:

Hows aboot; the centre dial cluster, bodykit components such as arch trims, or air-conditioning components?
Seriously dude put up a list, just don't print the prices, we don't want anyone having a heart-attack :laugh:

Honestly I cant put up a list because I have so much little parts I wont remember the whole lot.

I have only a boot spoiler ,no other body parts or interior

I have a a/c pump and rad etcand all pipework

No MORE time wasters and low ballers, I know times are hard but I'm not selling parts for peanuts

So no centre dial cluster then (boost, volts & clock)? The A/C stuff; what's needed is essentially all the under bonnet components including the bracket & belt tentioner for the pump. For my friends march turbo, all the a/c stuff is there on the inside it's just the stuff from the engine bay that's missing. PM me some prices dude, cheers. (Y)

Oh yeah, i forgot, postege estimate too :D

So no centre dial cluster then (boost, volts & clock)? The A/C stuff; what's needed is essentially all the under bonnet components including the bracket & belt tentioner for the pump. For my friends march turbo, all the a/c stuff is there on the inside it's just the stuff from the engine bay that's missing. PM me some prices dude, cheers. (Y)

Oh yeah, i forgot, postege estimate too :D

I'll pm you now

No more time wasters??? I agree a price with you then you raise it and I'm the time waster joke

Hold a second now you thick, I agreed a price for the part not posted, a turbo oil feed and return of one of the rarest cars in the world for £10 delivered from Ireland to the UK? The shipping is going to cost that, Cop on seriously. Your a low baller and a timewaster and that it and Ive come across loads on here(Y)

I'm not a time waster mate, just can't afford it just now as I said but once I get this months mortgage paid then I have a couple of weeks free money so I'll beable to sort payment then :)
And Karl in all fairness mate you messed me around for some time with the body panels and engine bits so I do understand where baz is coming from just chill your beans there his parts he can charge what he wants, I'd like to see you get them that cheap from Nissan, I think prices are very fair if you were to try get the same bits of a figaro expect to pay double

I'm not a time waster mate, just can't afford it just now as I said but once I get this months mortgage paid then I have a couple of weeks free money so I'll beable to sort payment then :)
And Karl in all fairness mate you messed me around for some time with the body panels and engine bits so I do understand where baz is coming from just chill your beans there his parts he can charge what he wants, I'd like to see you get them that cheap from Nissan, I think prices are very fair if you were to try get the same bits of a figaro expect to pay double

Man dont worry I wasnt aiming that post at you, for every one person on here that bought parts from me on here there is 4 more that waste my time. I'm am not working at the moment and I'm selling the bits I dont need but I will not sell to chancers or low ballers, I've no problem with someone haggling but within reason.The arse might have falling out of the market but these parts are still worth reasonable money

I was going to mod my manifold to take a t2 flange but there are so many factors that could make it go wrong, firstly and most importantly my poo welding on something that thick, secondly the flow characteristics will be crud and I'd need to smooth the inside of the manifold and so on! Although it would probably cost me a fiver to do the benefits of having an actual manifold designed for a turbo are worth the extra monies! I'd imagine a t2 flanged turbo would be easier to get on the turbo manifold if I can't get hold of the hitachi turbo

Have Found two bypass valves ,an st rocker cover, have a gearbox there, and some boost pipework, two turbo manifolds, down pipe(Y)

Was looking to sell my seats maybe someone in Ireland if they were interested, Also have k10 rails for aftermarket seats

Hi, we are looking for a engine block for an micra st, or even a complete engine? Can you help?

No engines no, there is a few on yahoo auctions japan from time to time, you would need an agent to ship it over and would not be cheap

Have Found two bypass valves ,an st rocker cover, have a gearbox there, and some boost pipework, two turbo manifolds, down pipe(Y)

Was looking to sell my seats maybe someone in Ireland if they were interested, Also have k10 rails for aftermarket seats

howya baz, i was just wondering what seats you have for sale, im from galway and looking for new seats for my k10, message me please,
jack

ah sorry man, thats perfect, any chance you could guide me the rite way on which seats to buy, for my k10?????

I dont really now you could search for k10 super s seats, same as super turbo but different fabric design

hi Baz, just wondering if you have any of those bypass valves left. i live in wexford and have been stuck for one for months. having seen the date you posted the message im not very optomistic but its no harm to ask!!

LOL, I was going to say 'handbags at 10 paces' but I understand the frustration selling things can be Baz ;) The very reason I have a garage with a selection of choice parts shelved up never to see the light of day until I need them, selling them is mostly too much hastle...

All I have to say is come over to here in Norway and you'll find out what 'expensive' means.

Bottom line, ST's are rare as **** and parts are priced accordingly. I wont even say how much I paid for a close ratio March R RS5F31V gearbox with shafts but I know a few people who will have an idea ;)

hi Baz, just wondering if you have any of those bypass valves left. i live in wexford and have been stuck for one for months. having seen the date you posted the message im not very optomistic but its no harm to ask!!

Is it the Ufo or the actual bypass valve under the intercooler?

LOL, I was going to say 'handbags at 10 paces' but I understand the frustration selling things can be Baz ;) The very reason I have a garage with a selection of choice parts shelved up never to see the light of day until I need them, selling them is mostly too much hastle...

All I have to say is come over to here in Norway and you'll find out what 'expensive' means.

Bottom line, ST's are rare as **** and parts are priced accordingly. I wont even say how much I paid for a close ratio March R RS5F31V gearbox with shafts but I know a few people who will have an idea ;)

LOL:p

I know what ya mean, no handbags this , name your part If I have it I name my price and if we are in agreement I'll bring it with me:laugh:

I have a gearbox there spare

Back