Anyone live in/near HULL ROYAL

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
hello,

Just had a browse on one of the cruise sites i'm on and apprently i was spotted in Hull Royal last week. Considering i have no idea where that is,it wouldnt have been me (as i live in Norwich)

Apprently its a spitting image of my car. If anyone in or around that area happens to see it and manages to grab a photo that'd be greatly appreciated!

I know who this is, i spoke to the guy at hull cruise a while back.

he has a prefacelift red micra with black wheels and a red pin stripe around the rim and he was taking about having it lowered 30mm.

i cant remember the name of the lad that he uses on here but he was truggling with fitting some springs a while back and had to go buy some spring compressors.

i dont think the car looks any where as nice as yours!

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Ah they probs saw a red micra with the black wheels w/ red pin stripe and thought it was me.

As long as they havent copied EVERYTHING (splitters,nismo stickers etc etc) then its all good :)

This car was at pickering show a month or so back, It has super s bumpers etc so doesn't really look like yours tbh. He has the nismo centre caps on the wheels though if i remember right.

Flat_out