anyone in gloucester with spares?

hi to alll my locals as some people have seen on my other threads im very new to micras dont have a clue

i was wondering if any local people could come have a look at mine and tell me what i could do or if they have any spares i could buy or if possible have :p

thanks to all those who comment :)

The alloys in my picture are for sale, all have good tyres :) I have a bootlid spoiler but its not a wrap around one and its the same colour as your car. What you looking at doing to yours? good to find someone local haha!

Exactly! there is no-one about :/ I put Renault clio rsi wheels on yesterday, little thinner than my 205/40/17's :') but look quite good. Really needs lowering now! shocks should be here next week, going down 30 and putting some pulsar brakes on at the same time! Yeah exactly do it mate! no point following a crowd! those alloys are OZ superturismo's :)

Awesome, was that the wrap around ones? Karl how much difference does going to a GA16 airbox make? I have a K&N 57i on there at the moment and it chokes it a bit, reckon it would be worth looking at a GA16 with a green cotton filter?

hi guys im back on the forum but with a new micra ill post a couple pics soon, went to buy my old micra back but it was a nail and then i found the one i bought and its a dream haha