anyone in blackpool?

hey guys n girls,

iv got a 1996 1.0 micra, its old but runs... heres the question tho.

i have a little one on the way in march ( just before my Bday:laugh: ) and tbh, i dont really wont to put her in it.

i need a new gear box, i know that much... but i just would like to know, if theres anyone in blackpool with good understanding of micras that could take a look at it and see what else is needed.

its just passed its MOT, but when driving you can feel evey little bump in the road.

im faced with, getting this fixed up and modding a bit (sounds good because i love this car) or buying a brand new car wen i have a new job.

if you live in blackpool and think you could help me, please say so... any help would be much apresated(SP cnt spell lol)

thanks for taking the time to read this even if you cant help me out (Y)

Why do you need a new gearbox?

Changing the wishbones (with bushes) and the shocks shouldn't be very expensive and should help out a lot with your ride problems

i need new gear box, because i have no 3rd gear... and 4th and 5th are goin :p what kinda price am i looking at for fix the wishbone then :)

cheers

I wouldnt do the suspension if it doesnt need doing and if its just passed an mot it cant be that bad tbh.
the gearbox, it depends on whether you can do the work yourself? look to spend about £75 on a half decent one from a breakers. lots of money if you want it fitting.
sounds like your just worrying because you'v got a baby on the way;)

I wouldnt do the suspension if it doesnt need doing and if its just passed an mot it cant be that bad tbh.
the gearbox, it depends on whether you can do the work yourself? look to spend about £75 on a half decent one from a breakers. lots of money if you want it fitting.
sounds like your just worrying because you'v got a baby on the way;)

yea... got 3 months no job atm (just lost it lame blackpool) and car in need of TLC lol...

got a friend to fit it, he just wonts a fiver for his time lol

Back