Anyone help with parts please? desperate :(

Hey guys, have not posted in a while but was previously trying to find a new front bumper for my k11 activ, its a really hard colour to find it turns out but the bumper looks awful, could also do with a new front drivers quarter panel too, the last owner battered the car and its a shame as i have never had a problem with the car at all.. it just looks awful and people avoid me as it looks as it looks like i made this mess.
IMG_2401.JPG

If anyone could help find me the bumper in particular i would really appreciate it,

thanks for reading.
IMG_2400.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG

Clodo

Club Member
Watch some YouTube videos to get a rough idea mighty car mods did a video on spraying :) worth a watch x

Clodo

Club Member
Haahaa not shameful atall :p you could have a practice on your cable tie bumper then it won't matter if I goes a tad wrong :) x

truth, the cable tie bumper is certainly the character of the car, kinda want to sort the panels before sending it into a body shop or they may just be like what has he done ahaha

@davyboy keep an eye out for the front drivers side panel too if it is the same ;P where abouts are you?

Remember i didnt do this damage please ahaha :laugh:

Attachments

• 2015-06-02 10.48.08.jpg
    2015-06-02 10.48.08.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 155
Could always do a relay for you if it helps .. I am nr Tiverton and head up to Glastonbury most weeks ... so if others can ship to near me I am happy to help :)

Thanks bud, waiting to hear back about the colour of these panels as if they're the wrong colour I'm going to have to spray them anyway so will get one closer to me.. Appreciate the offer I'll keep it in mind. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk