Anyone help find me the correct paint?

Quite knew to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me. Had a little bump last year and have been looking to find spray paint in the same color of my car to spray the bumper as a cheap fix for now. I have attached a photo of the car as a reference, thanks.

PS lost all my photos on my phone so car looks like a rally car in the pics.

1488550135052.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

I found the paint code but do you have any idea where I could get a rattle can in the correct color?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

note that old paint will fade away from the original paint code.
can either get small spray cans of that code from the dealers, or halfords or my preference is to take ur filler cap cover into a local motor parts store that does custom paint cans or bodywork shops and match it to their nearest colour chart out in the sun.

Was woundering the same thing, I want to weld a little triangle piece onto the bonnet so it covers part of the top of the light....makes it look really mean but you would have to get an exact paint match

I finally found the cars paint code on a plate rivited to the drivers side of tye bulkhead.
This then can be referenced at the auto supply store who makes up the rattle cans for you.
I've just gone through this exact same process and it worked out great for me and Midge the March.

Back