Anyone have alloys for sale, £100 or less?

keep a eye on teabay for gti-r alloys, they normally go for around £40-£100 depending on tyres

hi again,

sorry james i forgot to ask wat size they were as well, and how much tred is left?

very very intrested:D

thanks

*bump*

still after some alloys for the micra:grinning: £100 including postage at the most.

14".

hope someone can help.

JJ

14" alloys are a bit rare for micra's as only the late mk4's were fitted with 14" alloys, most of the earlier K11 models were fitted with 13" alloys/steels.

Mike

ive got some slightly worn 14" team dynamics motorsport wheels, AKA the ones on Phills old car (awesome daweson, alien 360)

mine have the centre caps available.... but look better with them off, one is slightly scuffed from curbs, but it was rubbed along it rather than twonked.

looking for £100 posted.....

theyre 14", 165,60,14 with kumho Ecsta tyres, hardly worn at all...

make me an offer, bearing in mind how much theyre gonna cost me to post em and they were £250 new..

sorry aboutthe late reply, i am in spain at the moment and have found it hard to find the internet.

would you take £80 for them??:grinning:

Jordan.

Team Miss daisy has now accumulated 10 13" alloys with another 4 in the pipeline! We are probably going to get rid of one set - they need refurbishing - 5 spoke originals with the large centre covers. There are reasonable tyres on but quite frankly I wouldn't want them!

We would want a firm £40 + delivery. Depending on where you are it might be possible to rely them to somewhere close and arrange a meet.

No piccies at the mo I'm afraid.

Back