Anyone got or used Kilen lowering springs?

My local motorfactor can get me some, they're listed as lowered with part number 942401, from what I can find on the web they appear to be decent quality springs.

So has anyone else come across them?

Thanks

OP
OP
Springs arrived, now I just need to find some energy to fit them, having M.E doesn't give me much of it though.

wheels017.jpg

OP
OP
Now fitted, really pleased with both the look and handling and the ride is also better I feel. It still isn't a patch on the cornering abilities of my other car though, and it looks a bit on the tall side in comparison.

wheels022.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
Hi Joe,

A local motorfactor got them for me, around £95 I think. However they look exactly the same springs as Tom fitted, so it looks like Gmax are the exact same springs and could well be cheaper.

They have reduced the often busy ride that you get in a Micra with no real penalty in ride comfort, along with the removal of the TB mesh the car has been transformed, I'm chuffed to bits with it now, I swear it has gained about5hp from that TB mod.

I was sorry to hear about your car, I'm glad you got out OK. Take it easy with the white one.