Anyone from Reading?

Yeah Black jack,

erm meet me around 6:45 sainsburys car park?
its like a 200 30 min drive from newbury to theale not too long :)

Oh yeah look who i found tonight...

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

This you Black Jack?

Yeah, very weird i was driving around the car park looking fr the rude boys in their corsa's and saxo's and could find them, so i got excited when i found the micra, had to take the photo opportunity :) See you then Black Jack jack :p

OP
OP
Y
So are you 2 meeting in newbury, or theale then? If you're meeting in Theale i could go there too before going to TGIs at 7:30, where Jam'll be....

Cool! Yeah could do where in Theale do you wanna meet, n what time, maybe 7 7:10 sort of time? Traffic is likely to be quietening at that time too hopefully (Y)

Yeaah sounds good, i have a little problem now lads, i have buckled my steelies so bad! should be picking up some dirty 15" alloys from storage for it tomorrow though! i hope. going to be looking like a ####, but wheels are wheels i suppose.

OP
OP
Y
Yeaah sounds good, i have a little problem now lads, i have buckled my steelies so bad! should be picking up some dirty 15" alloys from storage for it tomorrow though! i hope. going to be looking like a ####, but wheels are wheels i suppose.

Ah #### man how did you buckle steelies lol, now you got an excuse to get some alloys? :)
Yeah train station car park sounds cool around 7 ish!(Y)

ahah i was in my own world for like 5 seconds and coming across a roundabout and clipped the curb hard, didnt get a puncture just a destroyed steelie, so hopefully now today or tomorrow im going to get some old Regamister Evo's but they are 15s and white :/ going to have to do though! well i finish work at 6, so yeah around 7 :)

So Guys,
My F***ing wheels cannot be picked up as i have no one to take me to get them,
no wheels means i cant come :mad: not a very happy man! :(
Sorry guys.

The lock up is in Ashbury which is like a village around a 20 minutes drive from lambourne :(

trains a good idea but about as reliable as a chocolate tea pot!

sorry guys!

OP
OP
Y
Can meet there is you like, sucks for me! I drive all the way home, then have to drive all the way back again! boo :(

Ah unlucky, well just enjoy the drive (Y) ;), just tryna make it fair for Black Jack as he's in Newbury...
So... 7:30 at Theale station car park, is that good for you Black? :laugh:
In that case see you guys tonight....:grinning:

Its a little late, but this evening was the first K10 South East meet :) The evening mostly consisted of donuts & burn outs, but its hard to avoid these when you have so much power under the bonnet :p I think we where one short of a setting a World Record this evening, but thatoken pulled out :down:

I didn't take the GoPro this evening since i was a little rushed, but we did of course park up for a few pic's!

67da463e.jpg

9afe3543.jpg

f42076da.jpg

Was a good little meet, so till the next K10 South East meet :)

Alright Lads,

Three K10s rolling up in theale!

Pics look good lads!

Sorry i couldnt make it, still havnt got them wheels so having to go get some steelies on my lunch today!
Hopefully there is another meet before christmas! Hounestly feel lost without my car!

Sorry again guys!

Chris

OP
OP
Y
Alright Lads,

Three K10s rolling up in theale!

Pics look good lads!

Sorry i couldnt make it, still havnt got them wheels so having to go get some steelies on my lunch today!
Hopefully there is another meet before christmas! Hounestly feel lost without my car!

Sorry again guys!

Chris

No worries Chris but was a shame you couldn't come, hope you get your car sorted out soon with some nice alloys! (Y) :grinning: