Anyone from Reading?

thankz, it has like no rust, apart from little bits lol it is a tank but the suspension is abit crap lol wot about yours ?

Yeah that's great then, mine had a fair bit of rust, but i've managed to get rid of a lot of the visible bits of rust, the sills were ok though.
my suspension is ok, better than on my LS, but they're both a bit soft and boaty around corners... What's the mileage of yours then?

Oh cool! :), i work on the high street at the moment, only part time though... I'm parked somewhere on the high street every friday and saturday night! (Y)

What time friday nights? I leave work about 5pm on friday, you parked up then? I'll keep an eye out for you - I'm easy to spot in a bright blue Lupo, link is in my sig :)

What time friday nights? I leave work about 5pm on friday, you parked up then? I'll keep an eye out for you - I'm easy to spot in a bright blue Lupo, link is in my sig :)

Haha nice one!¬ :grinning:, i'm there at about 6 until 10:30 on friday nights! :)
Yeah your Lupo is pretty easy to spot(Y)

Haha nice one!¬ :grinning:, i'm there at about 6 until 10:30 on friday nights! :)
Yeah your Lupo is pretty easy to spot(Y)

Well if we organise a meet, I'll hang around for longer one Friday night ;) Keep an eye out for me, I'm usually parked in the smaller Forum car park (I cant say the company name on-line lol), so if you ever on that roundabout, you'll spot it from a mile off ;)

my micra has 68158 miles, yours ? wot mods u done to urs ? i got a new grill and bage for mine

Nice one mate, that's low mileage, mine has done just under 79000 miles,
mods done to mine is...
Aftermarket Kenwood head unit
4 alpine 6*9s 500W peak
10" vibe sub 1300W peak
Alloy wheels, although planning to get some better alloy wheels soon, lookin for some nice white or black aftermarket ones...
Straight through exhaust system, with a backbox which i think came off of an impreza, but you can't see much of it from the back...
K & N replacement air filter
got a lower foha tailgate spoiler but haven't fitted it yet.
Red rear hubs
Also got some ring front fog lights that i installed a few days ago, had to make custom brackets for em though.
Think that's about it! :)

Well if we organise a meet, I'll hang around for longer one Friday night ;) Keep an eye out for me, I'm usually parked in the smaller Forum car park (I cant say the company name on-line lol), so if you ever on that roundabout, you'll spot it from a mile off ;)

Aha, fair enough, yeah i'll keep an eye out! ;)
Did you used to have a K11 then?

Aha, fair enough, yeah i'll keep an eye out! ;)
Did you used to have a K11 then?

I used to yes, I had two before I moved on to my MX5 - have now been through a few cars and still trying to find the right one lol Lupo will be replaced in the new year for a Bora or Passat, the Jap diesels are just far too expensive still!

I used to yes, I had two before I moved on to my MX5 - have now been through a few cars and still trying to find the right one lol Lupo will be replaced in the new year for a Bora or Passat, the Jap diesels are just far too expensive still!

Oh right, my uncle has a Bora and my Grandad has a Passat, not too keen on them though to be quite honest, what made you choose those two? :laugh:
Not a big fan of diesels either :grinning:

Ahh theres more of us! i have only seen like one other k10! a little meet in Reading sounds good :) Car needs a good clean this week! (if theres no rain)... :blues:

I maybe lurking around the M3 spring time next year running up miles on the K11 between initial and final mapping, so maybe around for a rare meet, (live in Norway now). This thread will more than likely be dead by then........guess we'll see ;)

thatoken have u parked down by the football club brfore??

Alright Mate, erm nope, if im in town i go park next to the bus station in the council car park, or down the one way road next to macdonalds in that gravel car park.
you gots a k10?

i cant do this week lads, next wednesday is the earliest for me.

o fe lol i seen a k10 at the football club a lot, and yh i got one its a 1.0L super =] i have put a pic up in this chat if u want to havew a look , wot k10 u have ??

Oh right, my uncle has a Bora and my Grandad has a Passat, not too keen on them though to be quite honest, what made you choose those two? :laugh:
Not a big fan of diesels either :grinning:

lol my uncle has a Bora too :p lol
To be fair insurance costs are appealing, I can insure something like that doing 30k a year for £400, so that's appealing in itself! Other than that, I'm also contemplating a Peugeot 306 d-turbo or Seat Toledo/Leon!
I've gotta go diesel if I have a hope in hell of continuing to afford the commute lol

lol my uncle has a Bora too :p lol
To be fair insurance costs are appealing, I can insure something like that doing 30k a year for £400, so that's appealing in itself! Other than that, I'm also contemplating a Peugeot 306 d-turbo or Seat Toledo/Leon!
I've gotta go diesel if I have a hope in hell of continuing to afford the commute lol

Oh yeah, that's true commuting is quite expensive to be fair, 30K a year is a lot, you must be paying out a lot for fuel :p :down:. My insurance is pretty high at £1200 with all the mods, although last year it was £1800 on my 1.0LS though, was just after i passed... :laugh:. I like the Seat Leon! (Y)

o fe lol i seen a k10 at the football club a lot, and yh i got one its a 1.0L super =] i have put a pic up in this chat if u want to havew a look , wot k10 u have ??

Ohh faiirr, i gots a 1.2LS mate in white, facelift model, never really drive through town unless its needed! i saw a ratted k11 last night, was written all over. was quite funny.

What about meeting at like TGI's...got an alright car park, i finish work at 6, so could meet people in theale then drive up :)

Please don't get one, I'm not French bashing cause I liked my sisters but they have terrible electrical problems, other than that (Y)

Thanks for the info! I'll bear it in mind! (Y) to be fair i'm leaning more towards a VW or the Seat at the mo, I know both aren't without their problems but seem like they'll be comfy motorway cruisers!

Oh yeah, that's true commuting is quite expensive to be fair, 30K a year is a lot, you must be paying out a lot for fuel :p :down:. My insurance is pretty high at £1200 with all the mods, although last year it was £1800 on my 1.0LS though, was just after i passed... :laugh:. I like the Seat Leon! (Y)

Exactamundo - If I wasnt commuting, I'd have another MX5 in a second lol Not too bad on fuel at the mo, about 280 a month, but will hopefully go down once I get a different car! You're still young, when you're older it'll go down I promise ;)

Thanks for the info! I'll bear it in mind! (Y) to be fair i'm leaning more towards a VW or the Seat at the mo, I know both aren't without their problems but seem like they'll be comfy motorway cruisers!

Exactamundo - If I wasnt commuting, I'd have another MX5 in a second lol Not too bad on fuel at the mo, about 280 a month, but will hopefully go down once I get a different car! You're still young, when you're older it'll go down I promise ;)

MX5s are cool! :)
Yeah i hope it will go down, unless i start crashing into things :laugh:

i'm afraid i wont be up for the wednesday, it'll mean I get home too late on a school night! A Friday will be good for me though!

Back