Anyone for an overpriced golf?

The guys grammer is mince! There is nowhere near 8K's worth of parts on it!
I like the comment down the bottom, Find yourself a nissan micra lol!

Daz

"Hi, here are the list that have been added to the car, Pipercross induction kit - £50.00 ,, Fitting £35.00 Black twin angel eyes - £190.00 – Fitting £118.00 Back Tail lights - £150.00 – fitting £100.00 Pi, Coilover kit - £490.00 – fitting £120.00 LED undercar 4bar neon kit – £122.00 – fitting £80.00 R32 alloys - £330.00 Dunlop sp9000 tyres - £430.00 Screen, speakers, navigation, power cap, subwoofer, amplifier, bigger car battery, 0 Gauge wiring kit - £5000.00 – including fitting. Total - £7215.00"

Awww, how sweet, he puts in the fitting prices too. And PMSL about the tyres being a "modification".

SWEAR FILTER EVADING IS NOT TOLERATED

I Can See A Barry Boy Warning...lol

No, we're not slagging the car, there's been no remark about styling, can't really, no real difference to most golf's.

I'm loving the £100 cost for the rear light fitting, I did my own in 10 mins!!

In the end he obviously values that car alot and wants to try to get as much money back, good luck to him!

way to expensive! he is trying to recoupe money lost in modifying that will never pay him back what a tallywhacker

i like it where it saids only 43k miles on it, its still brand new really. lol

oh and the sum comes up to £7215 but 8k and without fitting it would be nothing! lol i like the front lights though

The guys grammer is mince! There is nowhere near 8K's worth of parts on it!
I like the comment down the bottom, Find yourself a nissan micra lol!

Daz

lol this one?

Q: ok if you took all that audio crap out i will give you 3500 cash ?? as it is stil only a 1.6 and IS 3 years old and you cant expect to get top dosh for...more
23-Jan-07
A: allowz you mate, find yourself a nissan micra!

Tail lights - £150.00 – fitting £100.00

:upside: Thats a 10 - 15 minute job...... what a mug paying £400 an hour labour :wasntme:

Back